• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

the most exciting team in baseball continues

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

your giants would never make the playoffs if that were the case

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,464
  • Days Won:  0

i wish the giants played the redsox 19 times

my they suck  and are overated

The giants suck but I dont think they are over rated as most people think they suck. BTW who has a better record the sox or the giants?  Go Dodgers!!!

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768

Yes the Sox have a whopping 5 more wins while only paying out an additional $45 million dollars.  Wow, it only cost the Sox $9 million per additional win. Something to be proud of.

By the way, I could give two shiznitz about either the BoSox or the Giants, but I find extremely funny that BoSox fans talk almost as much if not more shiznitz than Yankee fans despite having absolutely nothing to back it up with.

Its called love for your team... I don't care how much success the yankees have... Boston is my team and i will always feel we are going to kick the yankees ass in the playoffs.  If it doesn't happen... congrats to the yankees.

BTW... how are those rays doing?  

Yes the Sox have a whopping 5 more wins while only paying out an additional $45 million dollars.  Wow, it only cost the Sox $9 million per additional win. Something to be proud of.

By the way, I could give two shiznitz about either the BoSox or the Giants, but I find extremely funny that BoSox fans talk almost as much if not more shiznitz than Yankee fans despite having absolutely nothing to back it up with.

Hey shnizzlet use your logic. The Yanks have 4 more wins then the sox and have a payroll of 57 million more then the sox.  Lets see 14.25 million more per additional win, something to be proud of, and they cant even win the season series even though they have a payroll advantage larger then the Devil Rays and Brewers payroll COMBINED.  Most sox fans talk crap to piss off the yankee fans, its even better when we can trap some devil ray fans in the cross fire.

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768

Just means you both are highly inefficient.  My hatred for the BoSox is just slightly less than my hatred for the Yanks.  The A's will take care of both teams this playoffs.  

A's may not make the playoffs at the pace they are going

Just means you both are highly inefficient.  My hatred for the BoSox is just slightly less than my hatred for the Yanks.  The A's will take care of both teams this playoffs.  

A's had the sox down for the count last year and blew it. That team has still never won a playoff series.  The big three pitchers that is. I hope sox have to play oakland in rd 1. They could of course beat us but I like our chances against them better then the Angels or even the Twins.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

With their chances in the NL West looking bleaker, the San Francisco Giants at least gave themselves a big boost in the wild-card race.

Edgardo Alfonzo's two-run double capped a six-run rally in the fourth inning, and the Giants beat San Diego 7-5 on Tuesday night to tie the Chicago Cubs for the wild-card lead.

With their chances in the NL West looking bleaker, the San Francisco Giants at least gave themselves a big boost in the wild-card race.

Edgardo Alfonzo's two-run double capped a six-run rally in the fourth inning, and the Giants beat San Diego 7-5 on Tuesday night to tie the Chicago Cubs for the wild-card lead.

I love baseball and wild card has added so much excitement. Cubs and Giants is a good battle to the finish