• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Crackheads at Killerfrogs.com

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  553
  • Days Won:  0

http://www.killerfrogs.com/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=13&MMN_position=26:26

South Florida Bulls (1-1):

The Bulls have struggled this season only beating a 1AA team in Tennessee Tech by a 21-7 score. South Florida then lost big to South Carolina this past Saturday by a 34-3 score. South Florida has a good defense who struggles last Saturday. I do not think the USF defense can stop the Frogs offense and I do not think they USF offense has the ability to score. The Bulls scored 3 points on a South Carolina team that is not known for having a good defense. South Florida also scored a low 21 points against a 1AA team.

South Florida is great at home, but away from Tampa, I would not pick the Bulls to win many games. Cowtown is a very powerful place for the Frogs as they do not lose in Fort Worth. TCU has not lost a home game since 2001. The Bulls had 191 total yards against South Carolina and gave up a whopping 530 yards. Both the TCU and USF defense are horrible and it will show this week. The fact is, USF just has no offense or defense. At least TCU has an offense but nothing else.

WATCH OUT FOR - Quarterback Ronnie Banks is the best player on this South Florida team.  (HUH?)Against the Frogs he may not do too much, I look for Banks to have around 150 yards passing and the whole USF team to have less than 300 total yards.

Key Game Notes:

The South Florida offense will not score many points and their defense will not stop the Frogs. TCU is going to be back and ready to take on anyone as they try to get over the embarrassment they suffered on Saturday.

POSITION EDGES:

Quarterbacks: TCU

Runningbacks: TCU

Wide Receivers: TCU

Offensive Line: TCU

Defensive Line: TCU

Defensive Secondary: USF  (huh?)

Linebackers: TCU

Special Teams: USF

My opinion?  TCU is not the only team with something to prove.  If they think that Banks is our weapon and that our secondary is the best feature of our team, then I think that bodes well for our gameplan.

Internet columnists... sheesh!   ;D

BW

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I didn't save it, but he responded and said we basically suck... we're not at home, and they would've crushed Tenn Tech. At that, he said the game the other day wasn't  a good indication of how good TCU really is.

He can go F himself as far as I'm concerned. He said stats from our first two games don't lie... that we're not on TCU's level of play. We will beat the F out of them Saturday!

Guest S.  Bien

Let me guess a better indication of TCU was their defense allowing 45pts in a win against NW, who beat Kansas, but only with 13 offensive points.

Or maybe it was when they beat SMU 49-0, of course SMU lost Saturday to OKST by a score of 59-7, and it wasn't even that close.

SO, when TCU played any team with a pulse they surrendered 115pts in 2 games.  We got a lot of work to do on offense, but TCU will indicate what kind of team we do have, and how far we will go.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

we better improve from our first two games or we will get killed

• Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

I don't feel we are in much of a position to talk trash right now...

NAM37

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  85
  • Days Won:  0

As Jon Gruden says:  Statistics are for losers!

F the frogs!