• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Getting Ready - Week Four

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,797
  • Days Won:  0

We're back with the (Very) unofficial week by week preview of the 2008 football season.  If you're not into college football or you don't like preview pieces about the season, then get lost.  This isn't for you.

OK, you hardcores get set, because here comes week four.

Week four starts early (mid-week) and lasts often.  Hopefully you like watching Big East football on the tube because the ESPN networks are going to make a living off the Big East in Week four.

First up:

Wednesday, September 17 (aren't you happy that we do not have any Wed. night games?)

Kansas State @ Louisville - This is a big, big game for the Cards.  Lucky for them it is being held at Papa Johns (stadium, not the pizza joint).  This is a must win for Krags and the boys.

Thursday, September 18

West Virginia @ Colorado - This sounds like any easy W for WVU, but don't be fooled.  CU is much, much better under Coach Hawken and the 'eers better be ready for this one or they may end up with a Rocky Mountain low.

Friday, September 19

Baylor @ UConn - Can you believe the bastage Bears?  They wouldn't come to Ray Jay to face the music a few years ago, but they are scheduled to show up at Rentschler for a beat down from the Puppies.  Can you tell I am still bitter at Baylor for stiffing us on the return game that likely cost us an early bowl bid  :furious?

Saturday, September 20

UCF @ Boston College - Ronald Reagan would have said it best, "There they go again."  ::)

Notre Dame @ Michigan State - Sparty Up.  Dantonio should be able to spank the Irish again, especially in East Lansing.

FAU @ Minnesota - Can Schnelly embarrass the Gophers two years in a row?

East Carolina @ NC State - Our purple wanna-be friends (we'll sell our kids and souls just to sniff the Big East) attempt to soften up the Wolfpack for us.

Northeastern @ Syracuse - Finally....the Cuse is favored to win a game, I think.  >:D

Iowa @ Pitt - Oh Wanny.  Opportunity is knocking with this game mustachio man.  Can he finally win a game against a BCS OOC opponent?

Miami (O.) @ Cincinnati - They call this the Old Bell game or something foolish like that.  Cincy's nuisance non-BCS 'rivalry' game.

Florida @ Tennessee - Another chance for Coach Fullmore to get the snit kicked out of him by the lizards.  I wonder if any one is going to wear orange at this game?  :P

Rutgers @ Navy - Careful Coach Schiano.  It's not a gimme game when you play at Marine Corps Stadium.

USF @ FIU - USF alums in Broward and Dade counties celebrate a home game.  :gobulls

That's Week Four.  Make sure your cable/dish bill is paid by this week.  Stock up on your favorite beverage and lock down the remote as national TV goes Big East in Week Four.

See ya next week!!

Normal

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,797
  • Days Won:  0

Jim, I know about the series.  I am just yanking some chains, if you know what I mean.  ;)

Normal

Archived