• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UPCOMING SEASON FEATURES SOME MISMATCHES

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,078
  • Days Won:  0

people that complain about/don't appreciate smazza just don't get it...

We get it, but that doesn't make his schtick any less asinine, or you anymore enlightened because you enjoy it.

but it does show that you have a giant schtick up your ass if you complain about it...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, we burned their fairly young defense quite a bit last year... so the defense could only get better.  And there isn't really any proof that our offense has gotten better (see Bowl, Sun).

Expecting a win: you bet.  Thinking it will be by more than 10-14? Nope.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

True we got off track at the Sun Bowl but lets not forget the 4 games before that. I want to believe the Sun Bowl was more of a minor set back. It was unpleasant but we have to think that wasn't truly usf football. I don't think they have the offense to score alot of points while we can score in a hurry. I want to point out that they are a very good c-usa defense. We scored 64 with opportunities to score 80 plus in that game. I won't give their defense the benefit of the doubt after that, but I do understand we don't want to take them lightly at their place like Texas but I hate them with a passion and I would like to score 40 plus again.

Archived