• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Quick Scouting Report for Cinci tonight

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  866
  • Days Won:  0

Leadoff hitter Campana, two hole Scott, and three hole Harrison can absolutely fly.  44, 32, and 29 steals this season respectively, and Scott has to be the fastest player in the league.  If they get on, they can really put some pressure on with their speed.  Daniel Thomas will have to do a good job of keeping them somewhat off balance on the basepaths if they reach, or else Manz or Jphnson won't have a chance to cut them down stealing.

Spina and Saterwhite provide the power, combining for 30 HR's this season out of the 4-5 holes.  All five of these guys also hit over .300, so they really can pressure you with the bats.  Six-nine not as dangerous, but from what I saw last night they seem to be very good defensively as well. 

Would assume they'll pitch Michael Hill, who beat us two months ago with one run, four hit performance in a 7 inning game.  They also beat DT earlier this season, who got an early hook after giving up 6 runs (3 earned) in 1.2 innings at UC earlier in that series.  But we're certainly not the same team now that we were two months ago, and I don't think anyone who follows this team doesn't think we're not light years ahead of where we were during our first conference road trip this season.  Our freshman have grown up, our leaders have stepped up, and we're playing outstanding baseball right now. 

It'll be a fight tonight, but we can certainly get it done.  Get your angel wings ready everyone, and prepare for a day off tomorrow.  Get out to Clearwater tonight!

P.S.  WVU 12, ND 3, Bottom 8th.  So the 1 and 3 seeds will take the early flights home... NICE!!  Whoops, make that 13 for WVU, dude just scored on a balk.  I think we stole ND's will to live.  :)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

I think we stole ND's will to live.  :)

...excellent, excellent.  :satan

lol

GO BULLS!!!

Archived