• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Golf

BULLO12

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,502
  • Days Won:  0

A  golfer was in a competitive match with a friend, who was ahead by a couple  of

strokes. 'Boy, I'd give anything to  sink this putt,'  the golfer  mumbled to himself. Just then, a stranger walked up beside him and whispered, 'Would you be willing to give up one-fourth of your sex  life?' 

Thinking the man was crazy and his answer would be meaningless, the  golfer also felt that maybe this was a good omen so he said,  'Sure,'  and  sunk the putt. 

Two holes later, he mumbled to himself again, 'Gee, I sure  would like to get  an eagle on this one.' The same stranger was at his side again and  whispered, 'Would it be worth giving up another fourth of your sex life?' 

Shrugging, the golfer replied, 'Okay.' And he made an eagle.

On the  final hole, the golfer needed another eagle to win.  Without waiting  for him to say anything, the stranger quickly moved to his side and  said, 'Would winning this match be worth giving up the rest

of your sex  life?'  Definitely,' the golfer replied, and he made the  eagle.

As the  golfer was walking to the club house, the stranger  walked alongside  him and said, 'I haven't really been fair with you because you don't  know who I am. I'm the devil, and from this day forward you will have no  sex life.' 

'Nice  to meet you,' the golfer replied, 'I'm Father O'Malley

Archived