• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Any further updates on Justin Green?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

The last thing I read was that he had to make up Algebra 2 to be accepted into USF:

Signing Day delay for Justin Green

Posted by Stacy Hicklin on February 5, 2008 at 6:42 PM

Justin Green, a Super 11 player, found out during school today that he won't be having the Signing Day he's always dreamed about.

The Palm Beach Gardens' offensive lineman had some academic issues come up and USF told him they can't sign him on Signing Day. Green said he needs to make up an Algebra 2 class and is in the process of doing so. He thinks he'll have it all worked out in about two to three weeks."The academic committee at USF is really cracking down and I know of a few other players who committed that are going through the same thing," Green said. "It stinks a little [that I won't sign on Signing Day], but that's all for show anyway. As long as I get everything in order, I'll be OK."

I asked Green if he wished he'd gone on his other trips and held off on making a decision now. He said no, that he was really happy with where he's going as long as long as they still want him.

http://weblogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports/highschool/palm/blog/2008/02/signing_day_delay_for_justin_green.html

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Greg had an update on him today in response to a question on his blog:

I checked with Green last week, and he was still in the process of finishing re-taking a class that would supposedly clear up any academic hurdles. He still plans on being at USF this fall, once all that is cleared up.

Posted by: G.A. | March 31, 2008 at 11:07 AM

• Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

great news if he can join the rest of his class this fall.

Archived