• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

how many times has a boston(VG)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

celtic led the league in scoring?state the name(S)

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,464
  • Days Won:  0

I guess that no Celtic has ever led the league in scoring as they have always played team ball to the best of my recollection and never had relied on one guy to carry the offense?

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I can't think of one Celtic besides bird that was a dominant player offensively by himself... as KR said, team ball.  Pierce is probably the best offensive threat that they have had, and that is b/c he is forced to be the only option.  If he had players like McHale, DJ, Ainge and other quality, as Bird did, he would probably still have gaudy stats and the celts would have championships.... but Pierce is stuck with little to no help and they still find ways to win against teams like Sacramento, Dallas, and other tough Western Conf. teams.  What a player.  If they could get a Tim Duncan or some other talented center to help out Pierce, it could get scary.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,464
  • Days Won:  0

Hey Velcro,

How bad do our two superdrafts sting now.  We all thought we would get Duncan or at least VanHorn but no we get Billups and Mercer and then dump them both.  Then a couple years ago we get Joe Johnson, Kedrick Brown, and Joe Forte. Now Forte is out of hoops. Brown was part of the terrible trade last week and Johnson is doing pretty good for Suns. At the time of the johnson trade I liked it cuz we got rodney rogers and we made conference finals but then ownerships gets cheap and lets rogers go rather then spend a little extra dough.  I am glad we have new ownership and have faith in Ainge but then again I thought Pitino was going to lead us right back to the top.  If we could only get Jacobs to sell the Bruins. I hope Jacobs pulls the same crap in Buffalo that Rigas family does and is forced to sell the B's but that wont happen. Could you imagine how good the B's would be with John Henry as owner of Robert Kraft?  The B's probably have the best core of young plauyers in the league but ownership will not get them the extra guys to win the cup. It is very disheartining as in my mind after the Sox the B's are the most beloved team in New England.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Its tough finding the correct combination of talent and ownership top put you over the hump... New England Pats found it... Red Sox are heading in the right direction, Bruins have loads of talent and the celtics have an empty cupboard.  I don't care for van horn, Mercer was better than him, i feel, at the time, but had we got Duncan, who knows what could have happened... One good thing, the celts probably have some extra money sitting around, i bet they make some major acquisition next season, and i bet its a forward or center.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

KR-you are a good guesser

0 is the correct answer

take awack at recent celtic trivia