• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rivals: USF expected to contend in Big East again

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Interesting that there is no mention of Ford.  I wouldn't be surprised to see him break the USF single season rushing record this year.  The offense is going to be truly dynamic this year with depth.  I expect some drop off on D, but not enough to be a weakness.  We just may see some different schemes and more blitzing this year to help out the inexperience at CB.  By the 7th or 8th game I am pretty confident the defense will be their normal stellar unit.

do we have receiverS THAT  can block,catch or run routes?

dont see why usf offense will be different than last year

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

good read

Smazza have you seen TJ block down? field that kid is a beast

Interesting that there is no mention of Ford.  I wouldn't be surprised to see him break the USF single season rushing record this year.  The offense is going to be truly dynamic this year with depth.  I expect some drop off on D, but not enough to be a weakness.  We just may see some different schemes and more blitzing this year to help out the inexperience at CB.  By the 7th or 8th game I am pretty confident the defense will be their normal stellar unit.

do we have receiverS THAT  can block,catch or run routes?

dont see why usf offense will be different than last year

No smazza, all of our receivers are "Stonehands..."

[Most people don't know that smazza wrote the first draft of Necessary Roughness... but since they lost all their games, the studio had to re-write it.  The only part they kept in was the girl kicker...]

18448060.jpg

Archived