• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dion Lecorn

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  127
  • Days Won:  0

Remeber this guy fom last year a WR that we were trying to get but he went to South Carolina.

Glad he didnt come now he was arrested for possession. And was suspended from the team.

• Content Count:  743

Was a real good WR at Trinity and was an impact freshman for them last year. Would have been nice to have him here. I know he was a pretty good kid at Trinity and if he got around the right people here he may have not done this.

• Content Count:  2,478

Was a real good WR at Trinity and was an impact freshman for them last year. Would have been nice to have him here. I know he was a pretty good kid at Trinity and if he got around the right people here he may have not done this.

Yeah, there are definitely some problems with that program. Last year QB Stephen Garcia was arrested twice in one week and I beleive he was kicked off the team.

I've got some friends that went to high school with him that were pretty close with him, ran track with him, etc. They said he was a stand up kid at Trinity...

• Content Count:  695

South Carolina just has one of those cultures and it has somehow endured even under guys like Lou Holtz and Steve Spurrier.

• Content Count:  737

Guys, he got caught with a joint, yeah you have to be an idiot to be bumping music loud enough to draw police attention while "hotboxing" but its not like this kid has gone off the deep end or something..........

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Oh my God. A college kid smoking pot. I'm glad none of our current players do that.

Be real, this kid is a very good kid who like MOST college students smokes a little pot. Ya he got caught and he'll do his community service hours and or pay a 250 dollar fine.

Regardless, it's stupid to degrade a player for doing what US News says 70% of all college students in this country do at least once in their tenure.

Wake me up when he's robbing stores, or beating up cops, then you might have a point

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

doesnt lessen blow why usf cant recruit with the big boys

there are plenty of simliar talented kids usf couldnt land despite having a distinct advantage

The fact that it was just smoking a little pot isn't the issue. The issue is that he's a representative of his university and their athletics program. People see that on the news and question the character of the program.

Archived