• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

3 year old wants your help...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  552
  • Days Won:  0

The Ice Bulls have been approached by a 3 1/2 year old named Liam who is battling Neuroblastoma to make his wish come true this Valentine's Day. He wants to set a record for the most Valentine's Day cards received and cover his hospital room with love, hope and warm wished from the Ice Bulls.

ss_101144458.jpg

We want to blow this out of the water and we need your help. I am ask anyone and everyone to buy or make a card. It doesnt have to be anything fancy just computer paper and markers. I will match each card given to me through my arts and crafts skills. I challenge everyone to make me spend hours with glitter, construction paper and markers!

It will cost nothing to ship, we are currently working with FedEx to supply free shipping for this event.

I can collect in the USF area and we will be collecting at the USF vs. UCF game on Feb 9th @ 9:30pm- where a final total will be given. My goal is 1,000. We have one week to make this little boys wish come true... we have already turned 2 children's cancer wards into USF fans (bigger Ice Bulls fans) lets aim for another!

Please contact usficebulls@aol.com with any questions.

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Bump!

• Content Count:  585

Bump!

Come on people- get your kids, roomies, wives or husbands to make some cards. Liam wants them! Make this wish come true for this little cancer warrior!

n5001513_35857358_7555.jpg

***bump***

Ive had 2 people contact me getting their their/kid's schools involved. I know more of you want to color some cards tonight.

Stay tuned to ESPNU and ABC for the following of this project!

Archived