• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Met Commit WR Daniel Byant

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  127
  • Days Won:  0

Met him in Arbys in Tally tonight.  I had my USF gear on. Saw his face and new i have seen him before but couldnt figure out from where.

But anyways he said I am about to play football for them. Then it clicked and we talked for alittle bit. Ofcourse i told him he made a great choice and congradulated him and his mother. He told me that he as about to meet coach Canales for his letter of intent for signing day. I told him that was awesome and I hope everything is going great. Then since he plays against and may be in the know with BJ Daniels. I ask whats the inside info on him. He commented back coaches are there right now trying to get him. Some Michigan talk came and went.

Soft spoken guy and very nice mother.

But once he was done talking about BJ he metioned Star Jackson and they are still hard on him. That surprised me since i thought we went cold on him.  Anyone have info on that???

But anyways it was cool meeting someone that will be on the field for the BULLS. And i thought footbal news needed to be shared.

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Thanks for passing on the info.

• Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  0

Things like this are why I like this board.

Archived