• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So, how long you guys giving CJL? Seriously.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  468
  • Days Won:  0

I know many of you will want to jump all over this post, but how long are you giving CJL? Seriously.

I honestly believe he's served his purpose and it's time to move on. USF had the opportunity to make a HUGE statement in the state of Florida this year...not to mention the rest of the country. UM sucks. FSU is in HUGE TURMOIL...not to mention Bobby is senile...and has been for years. They make the rise to #2. Cinderella story. And, what happens? CJL gets them so ready for games they lose 3-in-a-row. Regardless, they pull out a nice bowl, and what happens? They give up the most rushing yards in the history of the bowl and get beaten like a drum by a team that is using a Red Shirt freshman QB.

Sorry, it's time for CJL to be replaced. He got the program going. He won some nice games. He got USF on the map. He's NOT an elite coach. He needs to go as HC. Give him some other job on campus if you want to honor him. Seems like a nice enough guy.

But, this program COULD BE a national power if the right guy was in place. CJL is NOT that person. Anyone else agree?

• Content Count:  500

Good luck to SLOWhio in your bowl game. Maybe your team will hang in this year.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

WHAT?!?!?!?!

You don't think Jim Leavitt should be given a free pass at any time for any reason?!?!

What the matter with you?

Don't you know...

Guns don't kill people. Jim Leavitt kills People.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Jim Leavitt allows to live.  

Jim Leavitt does not sleep. He waits.  

The chief export of Jim Leavitt is Pain.    

Jim Leavitt has two speeds. Walk, and Kill.  

The leading causes of death in the United States are: 1. Heart Disease 2. Jim Leavitt 3. Cancer  

Jim Leavitt drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls.    

Chuck Norris doesn't go hunting.... JIM LEAVITT GOES KILLING  

He should never be fired........EVER.

Don't you listen to the "experts" and "insiders" on these boards??

Good luck to SLOWhio in your bowl game. Maybe your team will hang in this year.

You'd cream your pants in USF was in the NC game 3 of the last 6 years with 1 title and a chance for a 2nd. So, your post is pretty pathetic...AT BEST!

• Content Count:  742

No, the coach can only get the players ready. The PLAYERS actually have to execute.

CJL is a stand up guy and frankly I would rather have a class act than a cut and run like Saban or Patrino.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

No, the coach can only get the players ready. The PLAYERS actually have to execute.

CJL is a stand up guy and frankly I would rather have a class act than a cut and run like Saban or Patrino.

Definitely agree with that assesment.

Nick Satan is a dreg of society, as is Bobby Pay-Trino.

• Content Count:  1,911

knowing usf he would have to go 0-12 for 10 straight years before they even consider replacing him.  So I would give him until he voluntarily leaves.  

but i agree with you and he is not the coach who will be able to take us to become an elite program like we should be.

personally, when it comes to coaches i am huge on swagger and personality and if jim leavitt came into my kitchen to talk to my pops i wouldnt be going to usf.

i

• Content Count:  701

oregon had our playbook on film, not to mention we were outsized.

i didn't see one new play yesterday...

Guest JulmisteForPrez

oregon had our playbook on film, not to mention we were outsized.

i didn't see one new play yesterday...

Yep.

Greg Gregory just photocopied Rod Smith's playbook.

Only he lost the pages that contained the few plays that actually work against real competition.

Whatever. I'd rather have a football coach that...gee...I don't know...wins BIG GAMES like he's paid to do.

Archived