• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

man this board is dead...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,479
  • Days Won:  0

This time next week we'll be winning our second straight bowl game.

• Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

yeah im pretty pumped for it.  although why is it the board turns into a ghosttown when were inbetween football games?  fans need to expand their horizons a little bit and follow some other usf sports going on currently and talk about those instead!  yes, football is king, but give me anything to kill some time.  this whole 10 mins inbetween posts on the mainboard is getting old!   ;)

• Content Count:  2,726

I just hope I can afford to go to the Bowl Game!!!

PLEASE!!!

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  1,479

well, I dont know if the womens basketball team will be able to make the NCAA tourney this year. Too many new pieces, all very talented, but young and new is hard being in the Big East.

Mens basketball: Would be a great first step just to make the BIG EAST tourney this season. I think they'll do it. As a student who stood and watched all of the "basketball" games last year, there is already a huge difference in attitude.

Baseball: I completely trust Prado and the recruiting classes we've gotten have been great, Sanford might be a legit number 1 starter.

Softball: Excellent pitching staff, hope to get back to the NCAA Super Regionals like a couple years ago.

• Content Count:  500

Football is always the peak. If we make the BE tourney im sure the activity would be huge. Other than that from Dec to Aug its pretty "slow", with peaks during: big b-ball games, spring football game, signing day, a few baseball games.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

well, I dont know if the womens basketball team will be able to make the NCAA tourney this year. Too many new pieces, all very talented, but young and new is hard being in the Big East.

Mens basketball: Would be a great first step just to make the BIG EAST tourney this season. I think they'll do it. As a student who stood and watched all of the "basketball" games last year, there is already a huge difference in attitude.

Baseball: I completely trust Prado and the recruiting classes we've gotten have been great, Sanford might be a legit number 1 starter.

Softball: Excellent pitching staff, hope to get back to the NCAA Super Regionals like a couple years ago.

I don't hear mention anymore from USF about adding some new sports.

Women's sailing has done tremendous, but you don't get any Sear's points for that, as it is not sanctioned by the NCAA.

Whatever happened to the idea of again having  a women's swimming and diving team? I know on the Men's side, wrestling was  considered some years ago.

We probably have enough on our plate already, with so many new and  renovated sports facilities on the drawing boards.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

...people need to start talking...these last few hours at work are cccrrrraaawwwwllllliiinnnnggg by.  bah humbug.

it is dead

i am trying to stimulate the members

Archived