• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF or UCF final rankings?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

That being said, I'd like for both USF and UCF to win.  I think the state needs a big shakeup and would love seeing us in the top 15 and UCF in the top 25.  Need to stop having Miami and FSU get such good players, and need to keep players from going out of state when they can stay home and play here.  Three Florida teams in the top 25, with only one being a traditional top team, will make a statement. 

I can't say I want to see UCF win...I don't see what benefit there is to that.  All UCF success and rankings will do is cloudy up the picture.  Its inevitable that we're going to lose talent to UF, FSU & even UM because a lot of the Florida students grew up liking them.  What seperates us right now is the Big East Conference, Scheduling and being better.  UCF can pose problems, they're close enough to us distance wise, they have their own stadium and they're winning their conference.  I'm happy to let UCF be the team that gets the players that won't start for us.  If high school kids get recruited out of state, so be it, as long as they don't go to Rutgers.  All we're doing by wanting to see UCF win their bowl games against SEC opponents is lift them to our level. 

There is one benefit..... just one, if they win against MSU, get ranked, and we beat them next year.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived