• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls fans, what we have here is just . . .

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  971
  • Days Won:  0

. . . an old-fashioned losing streak.  We find new and unusual ways to lose each and every week.  The thing about streaks is that they are never over until, duh, you win one.  While Cuse looks like the cure for what ails us, don't bet on it.  Serious gamblers never bet against the streak.  You can go broke that way.  So hope for the best next Sat., but please don't put any money on the Bulls.  Boy, we sure could use a bye week right now.  Schedulers, please take note for future reference.

• Content Count:  635

new and unusual ways? looks pretty much the same to me each week.

• Content Count:  416

Then pay attention, we stopped the run but gave up 8 turnovers. The only thing that's been the same is our ineffective offense.

We had never surrenderied 31 in the first quarter before Sat., at home no less.

• Content Count:  695

Okay, we surrendered 31 points in the first quarter and yet we still almost won. We had 2 chances in the final 8 seconds to win the game outright despite our worst first quarter ever.

Thats my problem with you guys:

When the Bulls win, and I spot something negative with our game I can't come on here and say anything because your all busy celebrating and being ******** and any negative posts get shitted on because everyones busy being positive and not paying attention to whats really going on. Then when the Bulls lose everyone acts like the skys falling and fails to see the positive like the Bulls trying to comeback and nearly doing it when they could have just given up. Instead, the fans gave up in the fourth quarter and turned on the Bulls when the Bulls needed them most.

Please show me where I've been an ******* or have gloated after a win, and I will cease and desist forever.  Facts are facts.  I've always tried to be level headed on this board.  Please do a search of all of my posts (there aren't that many) and then make your decision. 

Archived