• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

LETS GO

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

stop down-grading your own team. This player sucks,that player sucks....why do you think osu coach was so upset. THEY ARE COLLEGE ATHLETES...as a former usf baseball player it is just so stupid to hear yall complain about how they suck and drop the passes. YOU GO DO IT!...or shut up.. THIS IS OUR TEAM...6-1...tenth in the nation..deal wit it...ill take amarri on the first play in the uconn and the last..support your team..anyone who sits on here insulting the players isnt a real fan. if we sucked then whatever,WE ARE 6-1...yall all of a sudden get greedy when you think your too good, and we should be winning every game. They are playing for the pride of the school. Show some respect. With that behind me. I cant wait for the uconn game. I think we will show them they are a joke. Then we take care of cinci and it better be sold out. It better be as loud as the wvu game. Im out! We have a good team....and when we win we celebrate the teams win...but when we lose we insult individual performance...

Archived