• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Looking at the positives...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  509
  • Days Won:  0

After cooling off somewhat, I can realilize some of the positives from this game.

Look, after all the bad officiating, bad coaching, stupid mistakes, bad plays, bad special teams, and overall bad game; USF was still only down by three at the end of the game and still had a chance to win. Of the 6 games left on the schedule, the Rutgers game was probably going to be the toughest, we played a bad game, on a short week, in front of a jacked up Thursday night crowd, against one of the best RB's in football, and still only lost by 3 on the road! Just think, if that 3rd string QB hadn't thrown a perfect pass, USF would have won that game! (I'm reaching for the positives) That USF team last night was not the same team from previous games, if it was they would have beat down Rutgers by two touchdowns (despite the refs). Losing Taraus and Walker is going to hurt, but we have 5 winnable games left on the schedule. UConn, Syracuse, and Pitt are all away but...they're UConn, Syracuse, and Pitt. Louisville and Cincinnati are home, USF has been playing lights out at home! And the team should be extra motivated after that loss! We can still win the Big East!

Hmm....Maybe I will go to the last two home games.

P.S. Give MIKE FORD the ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....!!!!

• Content Count:  821
  • Days Won:  2

If you have to think about going to the last two game, I for one would have to question if you are REALLY a BULLS fan.

REAL BULLS FANS stick with their team through the wins AND losses.  Not with Rose(Green) colored glasses, but with loyalty and support!!

• Content Count:  509
  • Days Won:  0

If you have to think about going to the last two game, I for one would have to question if you are REALLY a BULLS fan.

REAL BULLS FANS stick with their team through the wins AND losses.  Not with Rose(Green) colored glasses, but with loyalty and support!!

that was a joke...and a good one at that...

Archived