• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

One positive that comes with this loss is that those elitist....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

A-holes will now stop taking shots at USF. Cheap shots by those powerhouse programs with all that tradition was getting sick. I have lost a lot of respect for their fan base and program after what I have learned about them when they see a little unknown school like USF threaten them.  What really pisses me off though is that Nick Saban can spew untrue crap about USF which now has many people thinking that he was telling the truth. So many idiots cant do research for themselves, so they will never do the truth. Saban is someone that needs to have the karma bug hit him because what he has done for sports has been classless. Ask LSU and Dolphin fans about Saban, and you will get a good response about how much of a lying jerk he is. Saban is now my #1 enemy in sports, so I am going to do my best to spread the truth about Saban. He better pray that USF never meets him in a bowl game.

• Content Count:  1,457
  • Days Won:  0

The Bulls are off to the best start ever.  6-1 is no easy feat.  Next week the pressure is back on with UCONN and we must get to work putting this behind us.  The BE championship is still the GOAL with USF playing ACC winner in Miami. 

Lets Go Bulls - 27 points was just not enough. 

Bullieve

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

What I hate more than ever is the buttholes in the press.  Hopefully we can string together several years of great play to show this isn't a one time deal

Archived