• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Get used to the haters

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  358
  • Days Won:  0

No one outside of the big east wants to see us in the NC.  Boo hoo for them.  They might as well get used to seeing us at the top and we need to get used to everybody hating us.  So what if they trash us on their boards.  Their boards suck anyway.  Why even waste your time going over there to respond.  I personally have no problem with everyone's fans hating us.

• Content Count:  1,911

<---------------------------------------   Hi Haters

• Content Count:  500

Good.  There's a reason nobody hates Temple.  We'll put it on the BULLetin board and see what happens  :satan

Exactly. The more were hated the more were winning. In fact I enjoy being hated. Were starting to develope what you could call swagger. Miami had it in the late 80's, FSU had it in the 90's.

Archived