• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Where is everyone watching the game Thursday?

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Buffalo Wild Wings is a huge Ohio spot.  Not just college.  The franchise is from Ohio, I believe, so anyone from the state naturally congregates there.

Franchise started in Minnesota, actually.

:contract

Are you just making things up?

BW3 was started by two guys at Kent State. They opened two stores in Columbus and then the one in Kent, which, while not the "first" BW3, is considered to be the "spiritual home" of the franchise.

I don't know how I feel about BW3 anymore... it was pretty much an Ohio thing, but now they're everywhere, and the quality control has slumped somewhat. The wings are absolutely tiny at my local BW3. That having been said, once you get addicted to the Wild sauce... well, you're addicted.

Ahhh.....I stand corrected.

I think maybe my assumption was based on the fact that their headquarters are in Minneapolis.

:-\

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  341
  • Days Won:  0

i'm so freaking excited!!....i just found out that Duke's campus gets ESPN360.com (my ISP at home does not)....now I can watch our game while attending class....i hope i don't all of a sudden scream in class...that would be bad

Archived