• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

For anybody that bought FAU tickets yesterday...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  459
  • Days Won:  0

I called around Monday of last week looking for tickets for some of my friends, and was informed that USF also had tickets in Section 118. I think that we have virtually every seat that is not a season ticket on the visiting side of the field. I think we should have no less than 6,000 fans at this one, hopefully more. I would love for there to be 10,000 + Bulls, I just don't know how realistic that would be. If it were to happen, it would really show the Orange Bowl what to expect in the event USF makes a BCS bowl.

Yes, that's what I bought yesterday.  Reserved seats in visitors section (sideline seats).  I now have 4 of them and due to a family circumstance it is looking more and more like I can't go.  If anybody has any interest let me know and you can buy these.  I'm asking more than the GA tickets, but then again sideline seats may be worth it to somebody out there.

Archived