• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Post Your AP Poll Predictions!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  134
  • Days Won:  0

Ideally? We're #8 and UF falls to 15. We can retool the Grothe > Tebow shirts to say 8 > 15 ;D

USF are the Chicago Bears of last year.  Offensive is sporadic with a great Defense.  Sooner or later, the inablity to put up points is going to give you the big "L".  That is why WVU is better than USF.  You cannot even argue with me that our game this week was a good clean game.  It was one of the sloppiest, luckbased, injuryplagued, mishap laden games of the year if not all time.  Played on another day, with no mistakes from either team WVU wins and wins big... you know that in your heart.  USF has relied on the mistakes of other teams to be able to win this year.  You got a win at Auburn because Auburn beat itself and the same for WVU.  You know it, I do not need to convince any of you.  The poll voters know this too, and that is why you may not see the big jump you expect.  That is also why I think USF is going to lose 3 games this year, just because you cannot score enough points to win, even though you have a killer Defense.

I don't know man, if USF makes the 3 or 4 field goals, it would've never been taken to overtime.  But on the other hand, defense wins championships...you need one.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  189

1)LSU

2)USC

3)Cal

4)Ohio State

5)Wisconsin

6)Kentucky

7)Georgia

8)USF

9)BC

10)OU

11)UF

13)SC

14)WVU

15)HU

16)Ore

17)VT

18)Mizz

19)Texas

20)Cin

21)Rutgers

22)Nebraska

23)Clemson

24)Purdue

25)Miami

• Content Count:  330

Let the excuses begin!!!! ::)

I say USF a solid #9

Auburn should be back in somewhere in the 20's

:gobulls

• Content Count:  1,260

Be nice guys...Uncle Rico is an expert on the polls and how far highly ranked teams fall after a loss. WVU does do it every year.... :D

• Content Count:  186

Ideally? We're #8 and UF falls to 15. We can retool the Grothe > Tebow shirts to say 8 > 15 ;D

USF are the Chicago Bears of last year.  Offensive is sporadic with a great Defense.  Sooner or later, the inablity to put up points is going to give you the big "L".  That is why WVU is better than USF.  You cannot even argue with me that our game this week was a good clean game.  It was one of the sloppiest, luckbased, injuryplagued, mishap laden games of the year if not all time.  Played on another day, with no mistakes from either team WVU wins and wins big... you know that in your heart.  USF has relied on the mistakes of other teams to be able to win this year.  You got a win at Auburn because Auburn beat itself and the same for WVU.  You know it, I do not need to convince any of you.  The poll voters know this too, and that is why you may not see the big jump you expect.  That is also why I think USF is going to lose 3 games this year, just because you cannot score enough points to win, even though you have a killer Defense.

You sound like the idiot St Louis Rams fans after the Patriots beat them in Superbowl 36.  How'd that work out for them?

"You may have beat us but we're better than you"

Get a clue.

• Content Count:  565

A lot of you guys are showing the "noobness" of your football program and your ignorance of how the polls work.  Remember when you beat Auburn and they were still ranked above you?

I see many of you have WVU way down in the upper teens, and I am sorry to say that we will be right on your heels... possibly still ranked above you.  yeah I said it.  Professional analysts know that if that game was played again tomorrow, there is no way in hell WVU would hand you the ball 6 times and make as many fluke mistakes again.  That is the factor in the votes.  We were #5 and within 70 votes of #3 with 1,388.  USF had 539 votes.  I will honestly laugh if WVU is still rated over USF come tomorrow... but for your sake, I will conceid to being one spot behind you and ready to bite.

You sound like an idiot.

West Va has been the biggest suspect team in the Top 10 all year long.  

I say USF gets to 8 or 9.  I say West Va falls to 14.  Florida falls to 11 or 12.  Texas falls to 15.  Rutgers to 20.  Cal goes to 3. Wisconsin to 4.

USC

LSU

Cal

Wisconsin

Ohio State

then I have no idea.

You're right, WVU lost to some overrated team this week, they got exposed by some nobody team...

You mean, "WVU got physically dismantled, twice, once at home against a team that had their bowl fate pretty much settled"

• Content Count:  635

1. USC

2. LSU

3. Ohio State

4. Cal

5. Wisconsin

6. Kentucky

7. Oklahoma

8. USF

9.  Florida

10. Boston College

11. Georgia

12. South Carolina

13. West Virginia

14. Virginia Tech

15. Hawaii

16. Texas

17. Missouri

18. Rutgers

19. Arizona State

20. Cincinnati

21. Purdue

22. Miami (FL)

23. Clemson

24. FSU

25. Nebraska

• Content Count:  223

Two years in a row, your Heisman hopefuls have been shut down by our defense, and pollsters will second guess WVU being in the top 5 for as long as they have been. You can blame it on Pat White being injured, your piss poor offensive line performance, whatever... your team is the Atlanta Falcons of college football...run run run...one dimensional. Your defense may be underrated, and they did play well, but a win is a win no matter what...so better luck next year.

• Content Count:  136

USF are the Chicago Bears of last year.  Offensive is sporadic with a great Defense.  Sooner or later, the inablity to put up points is going to give you the big "L".  That is why WVU is better than USF.  You cannot even argue with me that our game this week was a good clean game.  It was one of the sloppiest, luckbased, injuryplagued, mishap laden games of the year if not all time. Played on another day, with no mistakes from either team WVU wins and wins big... you know that in your heart.  USF has relied on the mistakes of other teams to be able to win this year.  You got a win at Auburn because Auburn beat itself and the same for WVU.  You know it, I do not need to convince any of you.  The poll voters know this too, and that is why you may not see the big jump you expect.  That is also why I think USF is going to lose 3 games this year, just because you cannot score enough points to win, even though you have a killer Defense.

A clean game with no mistakes by either team?

So would that mean we'd get points those 4-5 times we were at the 31 or closer and didn't get a single point?

So we'd win like 42-38 if turnovers and sloppy play were not allowed in football?

OK, I guess I'll take it... ::)

• Content Count:  498

I dont need to hear about how the opposing team played sloppy and thats why we won.  Our D makes the other team sloppy.  I mean yea there were a couple bad snaps, but man for the most part it was our stellar D that forced all the turnovers.  Hopefully the next two games allows our Offense to gel a little and capitalize more on all the hard work our D does.  I say USF #8.

Archived