• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

i guess price of a nfl ticket doesn't get you

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

what it used it

season ticket holders were told to bring shovel to remove snow from their seats  in new england. people had to look thru 6 foot snow drifts to see the field

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

and yet 45700 showed up to the game... There was no way the stadium crew could have removed the snow in time... and the fans didn't mind one bit... they were having a blast.  I wish I was at that game!

the owner should have hired extra staff to remove the snow like most stadiums do

you don't have customers do it

Except the snow came so fast... have you ever been in a Nor-easter?  they are insane... it is basically a hurricane of snow.  30" of snow is tough enough to remove by itself... it would take 10 hours to clean up a stadium, now add on the fact that the snow happened right before game time and was still snowing throughout the game, and there really wasn't anything they could do, and the fans realized that and made the most of it.  It really helped the atmosphere too.

VG,you sound like pr director for patriots

I know, i do sound like a PR guy don't I  ;)

I am happy I am down here in Tampa basking in the warmth, relatively speaking of course, its still been cold lately.   But the atmosphere of that game was incredible... kinda like that SWTexas St game (Monsoon game) about 4 years ago.  Its something I am happy to have been a part of, even if I did have a major cold afterward (Still have it).  You don't often get a chance to be part of something that special.

Its like being in NYC on New Years... yeah its **** cold, but man all those people happy in the same place at the same time.

I grew up in NH, so i've been a Pats fan all my life, but my blood has thinned out a bit living in tampa for 7 years.  I'm not as used to the cold, but last night, it was rather cold, but I still only had on a tshirt and jeans when i was setting up christmas decorations last night.  My neighbors thought I was crazy, they had on thick jackets (and they were from Pittsburg).

ok, end of my story.

LOL, not yet, i haven't put anything on the roof yet   :-[