• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

GRR WVU Tickets..

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Days Won:  0

Students will hopefully be recieving an email in the next day or so explaining how tickets will be issued going forward.  That's all I'm willing to say for now and anyone with knowledge of the proposal shouldn't say anything yet until everything is finalized.  Don't want to cause unnecessary panic to people now do we.

Eric

Whatever the proposal is, I hope it's fair... I've been going to every home game for the last 3 years, both as a member of H.O.T. and a student, as have a small handful of us, and it would really suck to have to buy our way into the biggest game in USF history because some dippy little freshmen who doesn't know what a **** first down is got a ticket.

That's all Im gonna say.

Dan,

Whoa...calm down there buddy...

Trust the process!  I'm sure it will be a fair process and as long as you're determined to get a student ticket, then that determination will land you success.

GO BULLS!!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  565
  • Days Won:  0

Students will hopefully be recieving an email in the next day or so explaining how tickets will be issued going forward.  That's all I'm willing to say for now and anyone with knowledge of the proposal shouldn't say anything yet until everything is finalized.  Don't want to cause unnecessary panic to people now do we.

Eric

Whatever the proposal is, I hope it's fair... I've been going to every home game for the last 3 years, both as a member of H.O.T. and a student, as have a small handful of us, and it would really suck to have to buy our way into the biggest game in USF history because some dippy little freshmen who doesn't know what a **** first down is got a ticket.

That's all Im gonna say.

Dan,

Whoa...calm down there buddy...

Trust the process!  I'm sure it will be a fair process and as long as you're determined to get a student ticket, then that determination will land you success.

GO BULLS!!!

Yep... this is what happens when you never yell at people... it all comes out on the message board :)

Archived