• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

QB FURR

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  563
  • Days Won:  0

Pos: QB      Pos Rank: #50    Pos Rating:    3 star.

Scout.com Player Evaluation:

STRENGTHS

Arm Strength 

Running Ability / Mobility 

Size 

AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT

Decision-making 

Technique 

Touch 

Furr is a thick quarterback who is as dangerous on the ground as he is through the air. Furr has a good awareness in the pocket and able to feel the pressure accurately before bailing out. He is good at throwing on the run either to the left or the right, and surprisingly accurate downfield beyond twenty yards. Several areas to work on in his game including shortening his release, getting a higher release point, and a more consistent spin.

Biography:

Quarterback transferred from Pacelli high to Carver prior to 2006 season and led team to state semi-finals.

FROM  SCOUT:

Furr says he plans to set up his official visit soon to Auburn and may visit South Florida and Kentucky some time before signing day. Although he’s still going to look, Furr claims there’s no worry about him. “I’m solid with Auburn,†he says. “Very solid.â€Â

From RIVALS:

At this point, Furr said he may take three.

"I plan on taking official visits to Auburn, Kentucky and South Florida," he said. "We're working on the dates for those now.

"South Florida and Kentucky have told me I'd have a really good chance to play there. With South Florida, I like their offense, how they run the quarterback a lot. At Kentucky, I feel like I could really get on the field there, too."

http://usf.rivals.com/content.asp?cid=713390

Archived