• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Daniel Transfers to St. Leo

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  566
  • Days Won:  0

Now that its officially out Ill post via Gregs blog...

Baseball: Daniel transfers to Saint Leo

An offseason of unusually high turnover for USF baseball now includes another significant departure: senior first baseman Brandin Daniel, who led the Bulls in home runs and RBIs in 2007, has transferred from USF and will play his final college season at Saint Leo in eastern Pasco County.

Read more at http://blogs.tampabay.com/usf/

• Content Count:  1,254
  • Days Won:  0

What are these St. Leo guys paying our players. I really hate to see him go. Loved his power. Next season could be very, very long.

• Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

What are these St. Leo guys paying our players. I really hate to see him go. Loved his power. Next season could be very, very long.

Could be a long season next year, but it will get better.  That was one of the problems with this years team.  Daniel had the most pop, but he only hit like 7 dingers if I recall.  It might not have even been that much.  He was really hot at the beginning of the year and faded down the stretch, especially against lefties.........

Archived