• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

my buddy from rutgers sent me this

smazza

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

MIAMI, Fla. -- Booker T. Washington senior QB Sancho McDonald has it down to two schools.

"I've been looking at mainly Rutgers and South Florida," said McDonald, who has offers from both schools.

McDonald, 6-foot-3 and 187 pounds, passed for 1,622 yards, 17 touchdowns, and six interceptions last year as Booker T. finished with a 12-2 record.

He said he does not expect to make a decision until Signing Day and does not have any visits set up yet.

McDonald on Rutgers: "I like their program, I like their defense, but what I like the most about Rutgers is their receivers. Their wide receivers are fast, quick, and I feel like if I throw them a ball on a two-yard route, they would give me about 80 yards for a touchdown."

McDonald on South Florida: "I like their defense too, but mainly their running back. They have nice receivers too."

McDonald said his main factor for a school is one with a good offensive playbook.

"Five-wide, spread them out, beat them deep. I like having a lot of receivers."

South Florida is closer to home, but McDonald insists location is not a factor.

"Location is not a factor, but if I go to Rutgers, I would have to bring two or three jackets to stay warm because it is a little cold up there."

McDonald will be playing on ESPN on Saturday against Summerville (S.C.) and is hoping more offers come his way.

"I am going to try to have a big game--I'm not going to try--I'm going to have a big game and probably many more will come and we'll see what happens

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

I don't know about Rutgers QB recruits, but USF is pretty set at QB for a few years, with Grothe for the next 3 and then Voss right behind him. He really has to be a star that would command a team from day one. Redshirt is not out of the question either.

Archived