• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

#4 W.Va. to Rule Big East

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

no reason usf cant embarass them again

i like how we match up agaisnt them and they now have rod smith

hahahaha

• Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  0

I predict West Virginia to go undefeated but West Virginia has not done well when expected to do well. Last year they still went 11-2 but considering they were expected to possibly make the national title game that was a disappointment, and in 2004 they were also expected to compete for a national title and completed flopped. The two times they actually won the title, in 03 and 05 they weren't supposed to be good at all and surprised everyone. So while I expect West Virginia to be good I do harbor quite a bit of doubt because of what history has shown me.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Although WVU is expected to be the BE champ, I don't think any team is going to go undefeated.  The big plus in favor of USF is that both UL and WVU are going to be at RayJay.  It will help. 

I would love to think that we are going to win every game, but it isn't realistic.

It would be great if a BE team gets to play in the national championship game, but I don't think that's going to happen.

• Content Count:  1,260

no reason usf cant embarass them again

i like how we match up agaisnt them and they now have rod smith

hahahaha

Sending him over there was the best move ever....er...I mean him taking a "promotion"  ::)

• Content Count:  10,219

rod smith as qb coach...banks/julmiste

white is already good, he will likely regress than become great, IMO.

Archived