• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Alumni Association - Chapters

Bausfkid

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

I would encourage any and all USF alumni to not only join the USF Alumni Association but to also attend a chapter or society event in your area.  We have a very active chapter in Philadelphia/S. Jersey and are always looking for alumni to join us for events.  There are some great chapters out there:  Chicago, Atlanta, D.C., NYC, Dallas, and Cincy.

To find out information on all things USF alumni go to www.usfalumni.net

I challenge all USF alumni to join the Alumni Association.  It's only $40.00 per year or $700.00 for a lifetime membership (can be paid in installments).  If you do want to join use the chapter code:  CHAPH

For questions about our chapter (Philly) send me an email.  I can be reached at bausfkid@comcast.net

Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  58
  • Days Won:  0

Don't forget, fellow alumni, that there are many county/regional chapters in the State of Florida and each of them have their own chapter code.  If you need assistance with what your specific chapter code would be, please contact the Alumni Assoc membership staff at 800-299-BULL.

P.S.  Pinellas County is CHAPI.

P.P.S.  Don't forget our Pre-Season Tailgate party this Sunday at Capogna's!

Go Bulls!

For those of you coming to the Rutgers you will not be disappointed.  If you are w/in driving distance or flying in for the game be sure to join the USF Alumni Association for the BIG pre-game tailgate.  Tickets are only $35.00 for adults and $12.50 for kids (ages 5-12).  All you can eat and drink from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm.

For all things USF alumni check out www.usfalumni.net or call Merrell Dickey at 800-299-BULLS

Go Bulls!

• 2 weeks later...

USF Alumni Association and Athletics are working together to build alumni support.  Check it out at www.usfalumni.net

If you find yourself in the Philly - S. Jersey area let us know.  Our chapter may be having an event while you're in town.

Drop me an email at bausfkid@comcast.net

Join the Alumni Association today!

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone interested in joining us (Philadelphia/S. Jersey) for the Rutgers game you better get moving on game and tailgate tickets.  They are moving quickly.

If you would like more information on our alumni chapter email me at bausfkid@comcast.net

There are 1,500+ USF Alumni in our area.  Philly and S. Jersey, "The Heartbeat of the Big East"

Go Bulls!

Archived