• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Me and my friend Stanley!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078
  • Days Won:  0

I promised a long time ago of pics of the cup and finally got them back from the photographer....

sorry no more pics...

PS.  always have to keep things in perspective... notice the nice USF laniard!  

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Do they wait to engrave it after all the Lightning have had their day with it? I'd really like it see it with their names on it ...................

as of 6/18 it did not have their names on it, not sure when they will be put on.  if I see the cup handler around again I will def be sure to ask

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Sounds silly but I get chills thinking about their names going on there ......... To see them on there would be pretty emotional.

they will be the last team added on the current ring of names, next year the top ring will be "retired" into the HOF and a new one will be added.  I would think the players names would go on before they all take it out on their trips.  

the cup has not left on the players trips yet, as far as i know (saw it saturday), but it wil be leaving soon and then be back in mid-august

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

USFBull83 - do you know whether the Cup makes "public" appearances where people can get their individual picture taken standing next to it? Or whether it will be available for close-up view? Thx

i havent seen a "schedule" per se for it, it will be heading off the with the players soon and then will be back in August.  So your best shot for a pic with it will most likely be when it gets back in August.

ill be sure to let everyone know if there any "appearances" coming up

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Monday night, the Tampa Bay Lightning will be hosting a DVD viewing party at the Forum.  Stanley will be present.

It will be the last time for fans to see the cup before the players start taking it for their personal visits.

Details to be announced.

On a related note, I'm seeing Stanley AGAIN tonight.... =)  2nd time this year, first since they won it.

fans will be able to have pictures with the cup during the monday night DVD celebration at the Forum.  Lightning hockey equipment and other random things will be auctioned off for charity as well.  I want to say doors open at 5pm but im not sure on that, ill let everyone know tomorrow for sure

• Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  552

come out to the DVD release, we are going to have the shot machine out and a couple other things, it should be fun. All I know is I have to work 4-10 for the release, I think doors open @ 5 like USFbull83 said, are you working it also?