• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rays Need A Catcher!!

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Glad to see Navarro is okay after the foul ball to the throat, but I stand by my statement.

THE RAYS NEED A CATCHER!!!

He's hitting .178 at present.

[glow=red,2,300]  .178   [/glow] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Bang

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  127
  • Days Won:  0

WOW i cant believe how bad Navarro is i am sorry but i all most want to address the cather first befor the bullpen...

my reason would be that ..somewhere i heard on TV or in an article "his pitch calling has gotten better"

to me that is saying this kid (he is 22) is calling the wrong pitches in the wrong time

in every bullpen blow up i have notice the bull pen pitcher wether its is Fossum, Camp, Stokes and WitaSICK get 0-2 or 1-2 and throw the same pitch that got them there AGAIN with navarro setting up in the middle of the plate and it gets hammered off the wall for a double.  the pitchers arent that good so they may fool the hitter once but not twice with the same pitch one after the other.

Then we blame it on the bullpen ...i say blame it on the pitch calling by the cather ....

I think the Rays try and get a seasoned catcher that KNOWS how to call a game and not allow the pither to give up a 6 run lead

A veteran catcher could mature the young staff and preserve leads better than Navarro...

his bat doesnt have to be good at ALL.....200 avg would be a PLUS

THOUGHTS....??

Archived