• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls Club Travel - Alumni Association Hotels

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,158
  • Days Won:  0

Instead of posting the same information on every thread I figured I'd post this information in it's own thread.  

As usual the Bulls Club will have travel opportunities for each away football trip.  All the information can be found at  BullsClub.com on the events page.  The Bulls Club stays at the team hotel and included bus transportation for those booking through the Bulls Club to and from the game.  Some packages will have transportation opportunities to the game as well but in most cases you are on your own.

This year the Alumni Association is also hosting at a hotel.  In most cases it will be a different hotel.  Jim can probably tell you what it all includes.

Just wanted to clarify that these are different programs as to avoid any possible confusion.  The goal is to get as many people traveling to road football games as possible.  Thanks.  Go Bulls!

Eric

Sorry, Eric.  I didn't mean to infer that the AA and the BC were at the same locations...

I know the AA wanted to help provide another option for Bulls Fans... the more the merrier!! :-)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,158
  • Days Won:  0

You didn't.  I just wanted to make sure people that may normally travel with the Bulls Club package understood the difference.  Like I said, the point is to attract more people into traveling and if this accomplishes that, great.

Eric

Archived