• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF Rowing in NCAA Championships

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,812
  • Days Won:  0

[highlight]This is not a no smack board[/highlight].  Go to the Dumbgeon if you want to trash talk.  This is for civilized talk.

USFan, I did not delete your post.  Sometime must have happened.

Trying to understand your post- is smack allowed? I did not post anything close to a personal attack in any of my posts. According to the thread at top describing the board it says posts will be moved - not deleted. Is this a pro UCF board as it seems any news out of UCF gets posted here, by you.

I think the name of the board needs changed to the UCiF PR board.

• Content Count:  2,239

Any news can be posted here.  Just because this thread was UCF based doesn't matter.  We have ones dealing with Division 2 baseball, FIU, Miami, USF.  Looking at the front page, I see 5 that were UCF based(with a 6th that had to be moved) and just as many each for Miami and Florida.  I've only posted a few threads here and there and while I might be a UCF alum, I'm not smacking other schools(intentionally).  We aren't here to bash schools.  Some fans find it a little more difficult to not throw smack at a rival school.  Those guys more often than not refrain from coming here and opt for the Dumbgeon.

Threads have been moved before.  Where they have gone has depended on the situation.

PS - The "not" was a semi-typo from me and I didn't notice it.  This isn't a UCF/USF smack board.

• Content Count:  1,812

Any news can be posted here.  Just because this thread was UCF based doesn't matter.  We have ones dealing with Division 2 baseball, FIU, Miami, USF.  Looking at the front page, I see 5 that were UCF based(with a 6th that had to be moved) and just as many each for Miami and Florida.  I've only posted a few threads here and there and while I might be a UCF alum, I'm not smacking other schools(intentionally).  We aren't here to bash schools.  Some fans find it a little more difficult to not throw smack at a rival school.  Those guys more often than not refrain from coming here and opt for the Dumbgeon.

Threads have been moved before.  Where they have gone has depended on the situation.

PS - The "not" was a semi-typo from me and I didn't notice it.  This isn't a UCF/USF smack board.

My bad I thought a thread entitled "Gators are a bunch of bums and criminals" was smack but it is ok as long as it does not say UCF.

• Content Count:  2,239

You don't get it.

We have a place for UCF/USF smack.  This board was cleaned of that and the Dumbgeon was created to keep that from taking over.  The majority of "smack" threads are ones that were started on the Main Board, don't belong there and end up here cause they involve state schools NOT having UCF/USF as the main topic.

If you are still having trouble with that, you can take it up with Brad.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Such a tough guy... relax

:-/

My post was deleted by DP.  I said something like… “Let’s not forget about UCF winning the National Championship in Cheerleadingâ€Â…

And adding that this board was becoming a joke (due to the lame news).

My feelings were hurt for a little bit.  It’s OK.   ;D

My post was along the lines of…  

Wow and on top of that your bowling team was good too.

I didn't know UCF had either.  

until your posts are deleted by bulliever himself you aint nothing

ftu/ou/oc fans are something else

they are begging for approval from us

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

we need to play these guys every year in football

i dont see them beating us for at least 5 more years

what an easy win for usf

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,708
  • Days Won:  424

Any news can be posted here.  Just because this thread was UCF based doesn't matter.  We have ones dealing with Division 2 baseball, FIU, Miami, USF.  Looking at the front page, I see 5 that were UCF based(with a 6th that had to be moved) and just as many each for Miami and Florida.  I've only posted a few threads here and there and while I might be a UCF alum, I'm not smacking other schools(intentionally).  We aren't here to bash schools.  [highlight]Some fans find it a little more difficult to not throw smack at a rival school.[/highlight]  Those guys more often than not refrain from coming here and opt for the Dumbgeon.

What does that have to with USF-UCF back and forth?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,708
  • Days Won:  424

until your posts are deleted by bulliever himself you aint nothing

It's gems like this that make you my favorite poster, smazza..... ;)

Archived