• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

LeBron, Carmello, and Darko

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Guess which one will be the first one to have an NBA Championship Ring?

Little clue... it's the opposite of Light-o...  ;D

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

and he'll play a grand total of 2 minutes for the entire series.

I still think it was a great pick.  The other two are great players in the making, already great actually... but Darko is a 7 footer, and if you can win the championship and in the process get a 7 footer, 18 year old that has a world of potential... you do it.  Dumars is proving to be a genius

and he'll play a grand total of 2 minutes for the entire series.

I still think it was a great pick.  The other two are great players in the making, already great actually... but Darko is a 7 footer, and if you can win the championship and in the process get a 7 footer, 18 year old that has a world of potential... you do it.  Dumars is proving to be a genius

Darko was never drafted with the intention of him being the savior of a team.  They're bringing him along VERY slowly and the right way, too.

I love it.  All this hype over the two wunderkids and Darko brings the jewelry home.  

Isn't it ironic?  Don'tcha think?

He's bringing it home, but that is a technicallity... i'd say he isn't really part of the team at the moment.  He gets the ring, but more as a spectator and practice player... don't get me wrong... that is still an important part.. but even if they didn't have him, they'd still be right where they are, 3-1 in the finals.  The great thing is that in 5 years, they'll still be right here.   I don't like detroit, but any east team winning is better than freaking LA or SA.

He's bringing it home, but that is a technicallity... i'd say he isn't really part of the team at the moment.  He gets the ring, but more as a spectator and practice player... don't get me wrong... that is still an important part.. but even if they didn't have him, they'd still be right where they are, 3-1 in the finals.  The great thing is that in 5 years, they'll still be right here.   I don't like detroit, but any east team winning is better than freaking LA or SA.

I hope the next time Darko, LeBron, and Carmello are kickin it somewhere, Darko whips out the Ring and says "Kiss it, *****."

that would be pretty funny, the carmello will whip out his ring and lebron will feel left out... the only one that hasn't won a major title

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,464
  • Days Won:  0

that would be pretty funny, the carmello will whip out his ring and lebron will feel left out... the only one that hasn't won a major title

I agree that we need to give Darko more time but Lebron is right out of HS and Carmelo only played 1 year of college ball and they are already doing their thing. I would bet major money that if dumars could go back to draft night he picks Carmelo. He would have to be a dope not to in my opinion.  Darko could still be a star but the other two are already stars. Do you think Sam Bowie goes ahead of jordan if they redrafted?

the beauty of the system is that you can't go back.. and i think it was the right move at the time and it is working out PERFECTLY for detroit.

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550

Darko should give his ring to Chucky...

well, not really but Chucky did way more for the Pistons this year and look who gets the ring.