• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is this Funny, Bad-ass, Wierd, or maybe a message?

Guest r_to_the_izzo

There were rumors on here months back that the bull had been put down. No0 major news has surfaced since then either way.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,812
  • Days Won:  0

Boy Malcolm Glazer sure does take the blame for a lot of things, busy guy he is buying and running two sports teams and others businesses and having a stroke and he still has the time to rule on a bull mascot.

It doesn't take him a lot of time to give a blanket "No way" to anything USF wants to do in his stinkin' stadium that he received as a ransom payment from the people of Hillsborough County.

I forgot how much of an expert you were on all things in the Tampa Bay area based on your brief time here. I had season tickets for the Bucs when Culverhouse owned them and it was a crappy product at a crappy stadium and embarrassing to be fan of the Creamsicles. It was said if we got a new stadium (that the people of the county voted for) we would get super bowls and look out the Super Bowl is coming again. and the Bucs are sold out and USF has a premium place to play until they get enough money to build an OCS. The old stadium flat out sucked with its bench seats and lack of luxury suites.

Ask UCF fan how the Citrus bowl is?

Guest JulmisteForPrez
Boy Malcolm Glazer sure does take the blame for a lot of things, busy guy he is buying and running two sports teams and others businesses and having a stroke and he still has the time to rule on a bull mascot.

It doesn't take him a lot of time to give a blanket "No way" to anything USF wants to do in his stinkin' stadium that he received as a ransom payment from the people of Hillsborough County.

I forgot how much of an expert you were on all things in the Tampa Bay area based on your brief time here. I had season tickets for the Bucs when Culverhouse owned them and it was a crappy product at a crappy stadium and embarrassing to be fan of the Creamsicles. It was said if we got a new stadium (that the people of the county voted for) we would get super bowls and look out the Super Bowl is coming again. and the Bucs are sold out and USF has a premium place to play until they get enough money to build an OCS. The old stadium flat out sucked with its bench seats and lack of luxury suites.

I wouldn't call my time there "brief."

Based on your comments, you must be one of the schlubs who bought Glazers crapola.   ::)

Oh, and why don't we ask UCF how having their own stadium is this fall?

Based on your comments, you must be one of the schlubs who bought Glazers crapola.   ::)

If you mean seeing my team play in and win a Super Bowl and watching them play in a sold out state of the art stadium crapola you are correct.

Most UCF fans will tell you they had to build a stadium because the Citrus bowl was crap, if they played in RJS it would not have been that big of an issue. They have had more years to fund a stadium and will still have financial issues after all is said and done.

How many Bucs games did you attend in the old stadium? How many at RJS? during your many years here?

My only personal dealings with the Glazers have been when they walked up and gave me 4 tickets on the 59 to a game at old Tampa Stadium against the Packers because the Packers fans (who out numbered the Bucs fans were refusing to sell to Bucs fans) they were spotted by a TV camera doing this and asked that it not be put on the news so the story of how they ended up giving out over 100  tickets that game was never told. The next season the team was in new stadium and the problem of opposing fans out numbering all the Bucs fans has been gone since then.

What were your personal dealings with them?

Do you hate the Redskins owner also? What about the stadium issue up there?

Guest JulmisteForPrez

If you mean seeing my team play in and win a Super Bowl and watching them play in a sold out state of the art stadium crapola you are correct.

Most UCF fans will tell you they had to build a stadium because the Citrus bowl was crap, if they played in RJS it would not have been that big of an issue. They have had more years to fund a stadium and will still have financial issues after all is said and done.

How many Bucs games did you attend in the old stadium? How many at RJS? during your many years here?

My only personal dealings with the Glazers have been when they walked up and gave me 4 tickets on the 59 to a game at old Tampa Stadium against the Packers because the Packers fans (who out numbered the Bucs fans were refusing to sell to Bucs fans) they were spotted by a TV camera doing this and asked that it not be put on the news so the story of how they ended up giving out over 100  tickets that game was never told. The next season the team was in new stadium and the problem of opposing fans out numbering all the Bucs fans has been gone since then.

What were your personal dealings with them?

Do you hate the Redskins owner also? What about the stadium issue up there?

So unless you have "personal" dealings with someone, you cannot criticize?

[smiley=roflmao.gif]

So unless you have personally spoken with the President of the United States, you should not have anything bad to say about him, right?

[smiley=roflmao.gif]

That's awesome logic.

[smiley=roflmao.gif]

I don't like Dan Snyder either.

But I've never met him, so I guess I shouldn't say anything about him.

[smiley=roflmao.gif]

Bottom line is that without the glazers there would be no Bulls as the old owner would not allow college team and was donor to USF.

You can criticize who you want, you can speak freely of the Presidents policies but I am trying to figure out why you would have venom with a person whom you have no dealings with have never met and have no reason to dislike other than others say the same thing, You do not live here so how does the stadium impact your bottom line? You try to say the Bulls but they have no other place to play so it is a moot point unless you are going to donate a stadium.

You failed to answer any of the questions I asked, I never said you had to have personal dealings. Do you own a trailer in one of his trailer parks?

I do not *Jim Fredricks in Chicago because I think he is a jerk just because I said so.

* I have never met Mr Fredricks and apologize if this offends him i was just using his name as an example.

I could care less how you feel about Glazers just trying to figure out why a guy who lives elsewhere would even care about the absentee owner of the Bucs?

Guest JulmisteForPrez
Bottom line is that without the glazers there would be no Bulls as the old owner would not allow college team and was donor to USF.

You can criticize who you want, you can speak freely of the Presidents policies but I am trying to figure out why you would have venom with a person whom you have no dealings with have never met and have no reason to dislike other than others say the same thing, You do not live here so how does the stadium impact your bottom line? You try to say the Bulls but they have no other place to play so it is a moot point unless you are going to donate a stadium.

You failed to answer any of the questions I asked, I never said you had to have personal dealings. Do you own a trailer in one of his trailer parks?

[highlight]I do not *Jim Fredricks in Chicago because I think he is a jerk just because I said so.

* I have never met Mr Fredricks and apologize if this offends him i was just using his name as an example.[/highlight]

I could care less how you feel about Glazers just trying to figure out why a guy who lives elsewhere would even care about the absentee owner of the Bucs?

You lost me here.  :-?

Archived