• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Whos going to the Spring Football Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  384
  • Days Won:  0

for teh people that dont have season tickets, if they show up at ray j will they be allowed in, or is it a ticket in advance situation??

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  624

for teh people that dont have season tickets, if they show up at ray j will they be allowed in, or is it a ticket in advance situation??

Everyone must have a ticket for this game. It is FREE for all but you still need a ticket. I just picked up 5 today from SunDome box office, you can get as many as you want!! This is straight from USF Athletics Site:

"While seating is complimentary, a ticket is necessary for admission and they may be picked up in advance during normal business hours at the Sun Dome Box Office or at Raymond James Stadium on the evening of the game."

GOOOOOOOO BULLLS!!!!! :GoBulls

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

I'm upset with my friend right now! I asked him if he could postpone his wedding till Sunday and he just had this blank stare on his face! I know that if it was UF's spring game, he'd have no problem doing that! So needless to say, I will be unable to attend the spring game! Luckily I caught last weeks scrimmage!

Holy Schnikies, You aint' IN the friggin wedding are ya??? Blow it off...  He'll probably have some video of it to bore you with later.   ;)

• Content Count:  1,142

This will be the baby's first home game!!!!!! :) :) :)  We'll be tailgating in Lot 6D beforehand...look for Mutt's horns!

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Can't wait to see baby Emma in her cheerleading outfit.    ;)

Archived