• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Will a victory @ Auburn...

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

I have us as a 10-1 underdog...

A win at Auburn is a lot to ask considering LSU and Florida couldn't do it last year.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  642
  • Days Won:  0

Auburn will destroy us

I wouldn't be so sure ;)

A win of this magnitude will silence critics in the public forums (i.e. Espn, newspapers, magazines) & private forums (i.e. THIS MESSAGE BOARD).

This does include myself, for those who are wondering (and I'm sure a few are). I have been critical of recruiting in the past and will "eat crow" based on a win in Auburn.

Now this doesn't mean if we lose I'll say, "I told you so." I still think we can win the BE, even if we lose @ Auburn. If we win the BE title I'll feel pretty **** good too.

I would love nothing more than to be DEAD WRONG (even though some think I already am) when it comes to my take on USF recruiting. The way I see it, personally, there is a 2-3 year window here for something big to happen in the near future. Past that I don't know a **** thing.

Very interesting to see your thought on this post SMAZZA. I was curious to know what you think. I invite many more "NAY SAYERS" to offer their thoughts related to this topic. If you have an opinion about my opinion send me a private message. :)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Days Won:  0

We have to play out of our minds to even have a chance in that game...but we have a shot. Will a victory change my mind about the program? Not really. I think it would be a very positive step that we need to be making, but we shouldn't take for granted that it's a sign that we've 'arrived". The point at which we've arrived is when we no longer have to make a case for being in the Florida Big 3, we're favored to beat teams like Auburn, and when the avg CFootball fan in Big 12 country doesn't bat an eye when our highlights lead SportsCenter.  8-)