• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The thing that troubled me the most

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,503
  • Days Won:  13

6 figures over seas, I think that may be a little high.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

nope

Guest JulmisteForPrez
look at MP3, Mac signed him, he was great the first year he was here, had he tayed he would be a huge player for us.  for those of you who don't know what happened to him, he played in a league over in his home country and ended up signing a pro contract for 6 figures, so technically thats 2 of Mac's recruits playing pro ball

:-?

"...had he stayed..."

'Nuff said.  Why would he have wanted to stay?  The point is, even when McCullum DOES bring in decent talent, he doesn't know how to coach it.

Wins & Losses, gentlemen.  They do matter, you know?

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  545

I think Coach Mac has done a much better job the last two years brining in saaka, bozeman, Curry, and all the transfers.  obviously do we need to get better recruits YES.  Like I have heard people say countless times we need someone who can drive the ball in the lane.  

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

look at MP3, Mac signed him, he was great the first year he was here, had he tayed he would be a huge player for us.  for those of you who don't know what happened to him, he played in a league over in his home country and ended up signing a pro contract for 6 figures, so technically thats 2 of Mac's recruits playing pro ball

"...had he stayed..."

'Nuff said.  Why would he have wanted to stay?  The point is, even when McCullum DOES bring in decent talent, he doesn't know how to coach it.

what would you do?  you get to play pro ball near or in your hometown for 6 figures or get a college degree and possibily get an injury which ruins your hopes of playing pro ball?  i don't blame him for leaving, he was offered a lot of money to play ball.

nope

Link?

"...had he stayed..."

what would you do?  you get to play pro ball near or in your hometown for 6 figures or get a college degree and possibily get an injury which ruins your hopes of playing pro ball?  i don't blame him for leaving, he was offered a lot of money to play ball.

from what I understand most of the players that go to Europe to play ball all playing for peanuts. I remember hearing to story of Darrius rice over seas. I seriouslly doubt he is making 6 figures. But you can prove me wrong with a link.