• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Where Was The Beer!?!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  937
  • Days Won:  0

what is the capacity for the baseball facilities? how many people can it hold

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

Why wouldn't they sell beer? $1 or otherwise... I thought sports and beer went hand in hand!

I didn't attend the game tonight, but I did drive by about 5 minutes before the game started and it looked like a lot of people were there. Any estimates on attendance?

The announced crowd was 900+, but they stopped giving out tickets after the 3rd or 4th inning. I got there late and they just let us walk in.

As for tomorrow, I plan on going to the baseball game for 30-45 minutes then heading over to watch the womens B-ball game.

students tonight were told to just walk in, which means we weren't counted in the total number of people there.  i won't be there tomorrow, as the womens basketball team plays and its a revenge game for them.

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

Funny, I never been to a usf baseball game but i was almost convinced to go tonight and the person askings selling point was that they have beer there now.  close call.  

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158

They are finalizing a few details on the liquor license needed to sell beer.  The event in the pavilion was being hosted by the Bulls Club.  We also hosted smaller events at men's tennis and softball earlier in the day.  We'll continue to do various reception like the one today for women's basketball.  We can't just invite everyone to these events so it is usually a targeted crowd.  The beer will be there hopefully in the next week or two.

Eric

• Topic Count:  963
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

Maybe we can shoot for the Manhattan series in two weeks.  That way we'll have it in place when the pesky Gators come to down.