• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This is the BIGGEST LOAD OF CRAP!!! >:(

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691
  • Days Won:  0

Like I said before if it pisses you off don't shop there take your business to another store (I will).

The only true way to show your displeasure is to not shop there...after all they are a business.

For those saying you have to support them because they sell Bulls merchandise....no you don't they chose to begin selling Bulls merchandise along with the Bucs because they felt it would be profitable. If they begin to lose business and there is still a demand either the other stores will carry more merchandise or another store will open.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  191
  • Content Count:  2,363

Question for B&BH: When whatever team wins the Super Bowl, will they start selling those championship shirts as well? My guess would be no. If you won't do it against the Bucs, don't do it against the Bulls.

"But there are lots of Gators fans in Tampa," come the retorts. Yes, but we live in relocation paradise, there's a critical mass of any team's fans here. Further, you are less likely to be repeating a market with ____ championship tees as than you are with Gators championship tees, so there may be even a greater potential for profit. And yet somehow, I get the feeling that they wouldn't do it. Again, if you wouldn't do it to the Bucs, don't do it to the Bulls.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  827

It is truly sad that a place that's touts themselves as the "Official Bulls Headquarters" is selling Gayturds merchandise.

This is a slap in the face to all the Bulls fans that are trying to get this community to back the Bulls!

We cannot have a community that is going to support Bulls and Gayturds. The community needs to support only the Bulls!

We will never get to the level that this program deserves if people like this cater to the Gayturd fans!

They lost another customer after hearing of this!

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

Lil Drumm makes an excellent point but I believe the Bucs shop that has  has Bulls, Gator, Nole & Cane gear had some Steel jerseys last spring and summer.  If it displeases you, don't go there but this democracy is all about capitalism.  How can ya knock a guy for making a buck?  But on the other hand I won't go there unless he has something I really want.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,080

Question for B&BH: When whatever team wins the Super Bowl, will they start selling those championship shirts as well? My guess would be no. If you won't do it against the Bucs, don't do it against the Bulls.

"But there are lots of Gators fans in Tampa," come the retorts. Yes, but we live in relocation paradise, there's a critical mass of any team's fans here. Further, you are less likely to be repeating a market with ____ championship tees as than you are with Gators championship tees, so there may be even a greater potential for profit. And yet somehow, I get the feeling that they wouldn't do it. Again, if you wouldn't do it to the Bucs, don't do it to the Bulls.

I can't say for sure what they anyone else will or not do and neither can you.

Looking at it from a business standpoint, I wouldn't because their customer base is Buc and Bulls fans and based on their inventory I'd say more of their business comes from Buc's gear.  

Many of their Buc customers are also avid Gator fans which gives them an opportunity to profit from the sale of the NC shirts an item that they are stocking for sale on their ATM site; profits which among other thing can be used to bring in new Bulls merchandise for the new season.

As far as the Super Bowl shirts go...I don't think their customer base of Bulls and Bucs fans who would want them is large enough to make it worthwhile.

It's not a matter of "doing it" to Bulls or Bucs but rather a matter of profiting from sales to their customer base and like it or not their customer base does in fact include many Gator fans.  Profits that would otherwise go to other outlets that might not carry the large inventory of Bulls gear that they do.

As a customer I don't give a flip what else a store sells ..I do business with a store because they sell the item(s) I wish to buy, their customer service, location, and pricing.

• Topic Count:  164
  • Content Count:  808

I have a very similar complaint against the "Bulls Ring" restaurant on Fowler.  They have bulls stuff on display right when you walk in (in addition to the Bucs stuff, sadly), but other than that you wouldnt be able to tell it had anything to do with USF. It's almost like too many businesses are afraid to really be ALL FOR USF. Thats fine -- I will not be going back to Bulls Heaven OR Bulls Ring. If they want to be 'watered down' supporters, then I will be just that kind of customer too.

My thoughts on the matter - yeah, business is business and (sniff sniff) if they dont sell UF championship stuff their family will starve and they will have to move, etc etc. Let me shed some tears. Heres the other side of business -- dont p!ss off your primary customer base.  If this so-called great USF supporter knew anything about the fanbase, he would know how the diehards would take such a move. The beauty of capitalism: the consumers ultimately decide what they will and will not stand for.  Bulls Heaven must ask themself...have they gained MORE customers by advertising UF stuff or have they LOST more customers by doing so?

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,080

How many people here that are ragging on them have regularlly purchased USF gear at their store?

How many purchase all their USF gear there.

How many purchase their USF gear from only one vendor?

How many purchae items at stores that also sell UF, FSU, UM or UCF gear

• Topic Count:  164
  • Content Count:  808

I purchased a Nike replica jersey, two t-shirts, a clock, a spirit calendar, 2 pairs of under armour shorts, and a mug from them.  Genuinely nice folks, but they should have thought through this one i mean COME ON.

• Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  996

I myself shopped there last month because I wanted a USF ornament...we didnt have them and the bookstore was pricey...