• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This is the BIGGEST LOAD OF CRAP!!! >:(

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  996
  • Days Won:  0

Like I said, I understand your point...I just feel that a Bulls store promoting the Gators in Bulls Country hurts the Bulls...thats all.  It's not about the type of merchandise...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,080

So then according to your way of thinking, Target, Bealls, Sports Authority, Penny's, Walmart, Sports Fan Attic, Publix, Lowes, home Depot  etc, etc hurt the Bulls

• Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  996

Yes, I get annoyed when these stores not 2 blocks from our campus carry a huge selection of these other schools and not much of ours, but they are not a store named after the Bulls.  I really dont want to continuously argue...  Can't we agree to disagree???    :)

About Us

The Authentic Team Merchandise store ( 'It's Bucs & Bulls Heaven') in Tampa, Florida carries the largest selection of Tampa Bay Buccaneers and University of South Florida Bulls merchandise found anywhere.

Authentic Team Merchandise 'It's Bucs & Bulls Heaven' has over 5,000 different items in stock and in order to make room for all of them, they've expanded their headquarters to a total of 6,500 square feet of wall-to-wall Buccaneers and Bulls merchandise. This is the third time 'It's Bucs & Bulls  Heaven' has expanded its showroom since the store opened its doors in 1997. Authentic Team Merchandise carries the World's Largest selection of officially licensed Buccaneers and Bulls merchandise.

History

Authentic Team Merchandise was founded by president Jeffrey Neil Fox and vice-president Sara Ann Fox in 1995 as a Buccaneers apparel and merchandise mail-order business. Fox has published Pewter Report (formally Buccaneer Magazine) for the past 17 years. In 1997, Fox opened the Authentic Team Merchandise retail/mail order location in north Tampa. Due to the enormous success of the 'It's Bucs & Bulls Heaven' store over the last couple of years, Fox expanded the size of his operations by leasing adjacent retail space to house executive offices for his ever expanding business enterprises which now include PewterReport.com, Bucgear.com, AuthenticTeamMerchandise.com, and BullsHeaven.com.  

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

2) Taco Bell doesn't sell McNuggets and Big Macs for a few months out of the year. It sells tacos. Chick-Fil-A doesn't sell burgers. They advertise, and indeed are named after, their chicken product. It is oxymoronic, and indeed moronic, for things to be any different. Therefore: Bulls Heaven should sell Bulls gear. Bulls Outfitter should sell Bulls gear. The USF Bookstore should sell Bulls gear. Gator Heaven can sell Gators gear all it wants.

I've got to disagree with you on this one, buddy.  Look at the market sizes that Taco Bell and Chick-Fil-A operate in, they've got a million customers in the Tampa area.  Therefore, their market is large enough that they can niche themselves and have sufficient revenue and profitability.  However, because the market for USF merchandise is MUCH smaller, these retailers need to look at other revenue streams in order to be profitable.

Like I said, I love the pride you're displaying, but I just don't see it as being realistic.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

This is the biggest load of crap

MLT741-3.jpg

Guest r_to_the_izzo

For those of you defending it. You cant. I walked into the store a few weeks ago for a bowl game shirt and they had a board out front saying they would be selling UF stuff. I looked around but didnt purchase anything, mainly because of the ad.

It's dissapointing when even the local stores that are "dedicated" to selling the home teams stuff sells out like that. Would a Hurricanes Heaven or Seminoles heaven sell Gators stuff? Would a Knights Heaven (or hell) sell Bulls stuff?

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I caught this in the Gator Championship section of the St. Pete TImes.  It's no wonder all of our students are wearing Gator stuff.  THEY CAN GET IT AT OUR OWN BULLS STORES!!  This is the most out to earn a buck ridiculous thing I have ever seen.  The thought of a Bucs section, all of that beautiful Bulls stuff and then a Gator NC rack is sickening.  Sorry for my anger, but I have been fighting off the gators stuff all week and now this???  Why don't we just change our name to UF in the S??

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

-A Very Unhappy GURLY

scan.jpg

you are funny gurly

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

2) Taco Bell doesn't sell McNuggets and Big Macs for a few months out of the year. It sells tacos. Chick-Fil-A doesn't sell burgers. They advertise, and indeed are named after, their chicken product. It is oxymoronic, and indeed moronic, for things to be any different. Therefore: Bulls Heaven should sell Bulls gear. Bulls Outfitter should sell Bulls gear. The USF Bookstore should sell Bulls gear. Gator Heaven can sell Gators gear all it wants.

I've got to disagree with you on this one, buddy.  Look at the market sizes that Taco Bell and Chick-Fil-A operate in, they've got a million customers in the Tampa area.  Therefore, their market is large enough that they can niche themselves and have sufficient revenue and profitability.  However, because the market for USF merchandise is MUCH smaller, these retailers need to look at other revenue streams in order to be profitable.

Like I said, I love the pride you're displaying, but I just don't see it as being realistic.

Alright, good point there, I see that business background is serving you well ;-)

However, if the quote below provided by JimUSFSig from Bucs & Bulls Heaven's website is true, then their success is so high that they are in no danger of floundering, therefore they did not begin selling Gators gear to ensure the life of their Bucs/Bulls business.

Authentic Team Merchandise 'It's Bucs & Bulls Heaven' has over 5,000 different items in stock and in order to make room for all of them, they've expanded their headquarters to a total of 6,500 square feet of wall-to-wall Buccaneers and Bulls merchandise. This is the third time 'It's Bucs & Bulls  Heaven' has expanded its showroom since the store opened its doors in 1997....

Due to the enormous success of the 'It's Bucs & Bulls Heaven' store over the last couple of years, Fox expanded the size of his operations by leasing adjacent retail space to house executive offices for his ever expanding business enterprises which now include PewterReport.com, Bucgear.com, AuthenticTeamMerchandise.com, and BullsHeaven.com.  

Given that neither Chick-Fil-A nor Bucs & Bulls Heaven is in the profit red zone due to customer response, I assert that their decision to sell Gators gear was a purely bandwagon profit-based (not need-based) one.  By that reasoning, Chick-Fil-A should start selling tacos and burgers, because heck, if they don't, customers will just get it somewhere else!

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  26

This Jerk at Bucs and Bulls Heaven is a total ******* He needs a GAYTOR tp put it up his rear end. I will not buy or send anyone I know to hos store to buy a thing from him. I will go to Bulls Outfitters and send all my friends their also. F-CK Bucs & Bulls Heaven with no Vasiline.