• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This is the BIGGEST LOAD OF CRAP!!! >:(

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  996
  • Days Won:  0

Is it fair that I am not allowed to say anything because I work at a store that sells Bulls gear?  NOPE.  I haven't said a thing about the store I work at because its not about that.  This comes from a DIEHARD student who has been fighting off Gator stuff by personally going up to people wearing it on campus.  I put myself out there to defend this school everyday.  Technically, we can never call out another school because we are fans of this school and we can't look at the situation objectively because its a conflict of interest.  I work for a store, but I am a student and fan first...it's why you will never even find the store open on gameday.  Dmince, you mentioned you know the owners, but I guess I know a different set of owners... At least I didn't do the lame thing and sign on with a new "neutral" name to speak my mind.  I have said my peace and I am through with it. Agree or don't, it doesn't matter to me.  Everyone has their opinion and mine is that I am SICK of the stupid gators...I was not intentionally bashing Bulls Heaven, in fact we refer our cutomers there when we don't have something, but it is very disappointing that when you walk in the store you will find Gators items, I don't care who you are.  

Ã‚  -Gurly

-BY the way, I don't make a profit off of where I work. Only an hourly cashier's pay.  While I used to post about our specials and try to help board members who had questions, I don't make any official decisions, nor do I represent the company.  I have not mentioned it once in months due to Bullievers request to keep free advertising off the boards.  Thanks.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,080

I can understand them wanting to capitalize on the UF win.  There are a lot of Gator fans in Tampa.......but if your name says Bucs and Bulls that says it all.  

I usually go to the bookstore for my Bulls gear.  I will not go to Bucs and Bull Heaven any time soon, that is for sure.

Does Burlington Coat Factory only sell coats in it's stores?

• Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  996

HaulingBull- That is a good point, but do coats and pants directly compete with each other???  Or do panties and shoes??  Again, apples and oranges....

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Huh huh huh huh... you said "panties".   ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

Hey Gurly trust me they won't get our business.  I've been behind Outfitters from the get go!!!  Even 620 AM sports radio suggested that the Gay..tors should parade in each big city to see so all the fans could see the trophy!!!!  I said "heck" no!! They don't need to come in to Bull's Country!!!!!!!!!!

• Topic Count:  191
  • Content Count:  2,363

Or do panties and shoes??

Maybe if you've got a foot fetish....  ;D

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  161

we finally got a store front to sell Bulls stuff and some people want to take away sales these folks need tostay in business.

i hope they are able to stay in business. i hope they sell alot of that gator crap and use the proceeds to buy more Bulls stuff to sell. it's business man!!

HaulingBull- That is a good point, but do coats and pants directly compete with each other???  Or do panties and shoes??  Again, apples and oranges....

UF - National Championship T-shirts don't compete with the market for Bulls gear either....if they were going to hurt the stores sales of Bucs and Bulls gear the store would be foolish to bring them in.  Turning inventory at a profit is what keeps a business viable. ROI.

Hey Gurly trust me they won't get our business.  I've been behind Outfitters from the get go!!!  Even 620 AM sports radio suggested that the Gay..tors should parade in each big city to see so all the fans could see the trophy!!!!  I said "heck" no!! They don't need to come in to Bull's Country!!!!!!!!!!

Does BO's sell Nike?