• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Aaron Holmes Accepts USF Scholarship

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

No way do I see collin dennis in him... Saaka is closer to a SF than a PG or SG.  He is 6'5 or 6'6 220.

Dennis was 6'3 185.

Dennis was a PG in HS, and was a true SG, more similar to bozeman, except that bozeman is much quicker.

Dennis was a tremendous defender, which is the only thing I see in common with what I expect from Saaka.

I am less worried about Howard than I am Cann.  Cann, if he ever got healthy, could be a huge asset.  A PF that can shoot the long ball.

I feel howard will be alright, but knock on wood, just in case.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  538
  • Days Won:  0

No way do I see collin dennis in him... Saaka is closer to a SF than a PG or SG.  He is 6'5 or 6'6 220.

Dennis was 6'3 185.

Dennis was a PG in HS, and was a true SG, more similar to bozeman, except that bozeman is much quicker.

Dennis was a tremendous defender, which is the only thing I see in common with what I expect from Saaka.

I am less worried about Howard than I am Cann.  Cann, if he ever got healthy, could be a huge asset.  A PF that can shoot the long ball.

I feel howard will be alright, but knock on wood, just in case.

More interesting input, thanks.  Cann would be hard to see making any contribution, is he even on the radar to play this year?

i haven't heard...

but in the time he was on the court (very very briefly) last season, he showed he has some talent... and almost too much size.

I woulndn't count him out just yet, but I also am not counting on him.  I am counting on Howard... we need a PG in there, and he is every bit a true PG, in every possible way.

i haven't heard...

but in the time he was on the court (very very briefly) last season, he showed he has some talent... and almost too much size.

I woulndn't count him out just yet, but I also am not counting on him.  I am counting on Howard... we need a PG in there, and he is every bit a true PG, in every possible way.

When Cann got hurt in high school, he blew up like a 19 year old Russian mail order bride.  Obviously, conditioning goes hand in hand with recovery, I'm not holding my breath for him.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

i heard Cann should be back a few weeks after Howard.

Better start unstrapping the feed bag from the man now, i'd submit, given some of the conditioning woes from Granderry and Jesus......

i haven't heard...

When Cann got hurt in high school, he blew up like a 19 year old Russian mail order bride.  Obviously, conditioning goes hand in hand with recovery, I'm not holding my breath for him.

Yes, that is true... and he was near 300 at one point, from what I have heard.

he is 245 now... much better.... not optimum, but MUCH better.  We don't need him for 30 mins a game.  even 10 quality minutes would help.  As much as we are used to seeing all our guys on the court for 35+ mins... we don't need that anymore.  10-20 is good for a role player... and 20-30 is good for a key player... 30+ only out of necessity, or if someone is tearing it up.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

30+ only out of necessity, or if someone is tearing it up.

it'd be nice for some players to tear it up this big east season.