• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UL needs to step up

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  549
  • Days Won:  0

...John david booty doesnt underthrow recivers when they are behind defenders like OU's were all night.

LOL   Riiight.  Oh, you mean against Michigan he didn't.  I have a feeling he's thrown a few bad balls before, Musberger.

Here's my argument...Booty-61.7% comp percentage  144.01 QB rating.  Zabransky-66.3% comp percentage  162.57 QB rating.

Uhhh how is that an arguement when i was saying a better QB would pick apart BSU and not underthrow wide open receivers on touch down plays.  Zabransky has nothing to due with arguement in question since he wont be throwing to the oppsitions WR's or defending in the secondary.   Not to mention USC's recieving core takes a big crap all over OU's, Dwayne Jarett would have tourched BSU even worse than he did a UM secondary that is one of the best in the country.  Also where were you guys weeks ago when BSU finished their regular season undefeated i didnt see a huge out cry or even a mention of them getting a share of a NC.  You guys talk about me being brainwashed by espn i think some people here need to have their heads checked as they jump on the BSU for NC title bandwagon.  Also did you guys cry as loud when Utah shallacked a BCS team in their undefeated season and didnt sniff a NC?  Seriously alot of people are so reactionary...

You assume JD Booty is better than Zabransky.  I gave you reasons that maybe you were wrong.

As for Boise State, all I'm doing is defending them from people who are coming out of the woodwork to discredit their beating of OU.  They prove they belong, and the first point you want to make is that USC? is better than them.  USC lost twice to unranked teams.  Does it matter how many games a team loses?

I don't give two squirts where BSU ends up, but the bashing they take is incredible.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

...John david booty doesnt underthrow recivers when they are behind defenders like OU's were all night.

LOL   Riiight.  Oh, you mean against Michigan he didn't.  I have a feeling he's thrown a few bad balls before, Musberger.

Here's my argument...Booty-61.7% comp percentage  144.01 QB rating.  Zabransky-66.3% comp percentage  162.57 QB rating.

Uhhh how is that an arguement when i was saying a better QB would pick apart BSU and not underthrow wide open receivers on touch down plays.  Zabransky has nothing to due with arguement in question since he wont be throwing to the oppsitions WR's or defending in the secondary.   Not to mention USC's recieving core takes a big crap all over OU's, Dwayne Jarett would have tourched BSU even worse than he did a UM secondary that is one of the best in the country.  Also where were you guys weeks ago when BSU finished their regular season undefeated i didnt see a huge out cry or even a mention of them getting a share of a NC.  You guys talk about me being brainwashed by espn i think some people here need to have their heads checked as they jump on the BSU for NC title bandwagon.  Also did you guys cry as loud when Utah shallacked a BCS team in their undefeated season and didnt sniff a NC?  Seriously alot of people are so reactionary...

You assume JD Booty is better than Zabransky.  I gave you reasons that maybe you were wrong.

As for Boise State, all I'm doing is defending them from people who are coming out of the woodwork to discredit their beating of OU.  They prove they belong, and the first point you want to make is that USC? is better than them.  USC lost twice to unranked teams.  Does it matter how many games a team loses?

I don't give two squirts where BSU ends up, but the bashing they take is incredible.

You missed my point again.  My point is Booty is better than the THE SOONERS QB AND HE WOULDNT HAVE UNDERTHROWN THE BALLS THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN TDS THAT THE OU QB DID!!!!  there i hopd that layed it out as simple as possible for you so you wont continue to misenterpret what im saying.  As you notice i do not mention Zabransky and it has nothing to do with BSU it is in comparison to the Oklahoma QB and his terrible underthrows of 2 tds that would have made the game a Oklahoma win.  

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  549

My bad, I get it now. :-[

And if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle. ;D

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

booty is probably better than both of those QBs.  USC isn't a dominate team, though.  Boise State could beat them, as they proved by beating Oklahoma.  I wouldnt bet on boise, but clearly they are good.