• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BOWL GAME TEE @ Bulls Outfitter!!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

wrong color gold

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719

I take it that we will be bringing up whatever is left to the game itself in Craig's truck?

I don't think so Mike.  From what I remember him telling me there is only one contracted vendor up there.  He has the license to make the product to sell here, but not there.  At least, not legally.  But he would probably get in a lot of trouble if anyone found out they were selling up there.  

Also, I am sure Craig will use the correct color scheme when it comes to making the t-shirt.  Relax.  

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  341

can you let us know when they're available to buy online....there's no way i can make the drive out to tampa before the bowl game....thanks

• Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  996

They will not be available at the Bowl...only one vendor up there....we couldn't get the liscense because the guy who authorizes the liscense is the sole vendor.  lol  The colors will be correct...I already said that.  They will be online next week.  

-Gurly

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Gurly...

Any way to post a representation of what the black shirt will look like?  You said something about a "lightning effect" on the black one.  It's hard to guess what you're talking about since a lightning effect can be something as little as one bolt to a billion branched-off lines.

Got anything we can look at?

Thanks!!