• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

HELP THE BASKETBALL BAND-HELP USF'S IMAGE

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  473
  • Days Won:  0

I believe, that thr trombone slide covers are on the plate of our Director.  A bass drum head with the Iconic U would look H.O.T.; not to mention as well to have candy dark green drums with gold hardware.

That would look amazing!!!!

• Topic Count:  191
  • Content Count:  2,363

I believe, that thr trombone slide covers are on the plate of our Director.  A bass drum head with the Iconic U would look H.O.T.; not to mention as well to have candy dark green drums with gold hardware.

Those Tommy-B style shirts kick a$$!!!

303604.jpg

That'd be SWEET with gold hardware, though it's got a gold snare... slap and Iconic U on that bad boy and I think I'm in love.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  34

I am in for one. Jewbull, sent a PM with my email.

Believe it or not, my job doesn't pay me to putz around on Bullspen and Photoshop...

HOTdrumset.jpg

Actually, there is a little Iconic U on the Bass Drum as it stands. I will check into getting a big size Iconic U. Anyone know where I can get one that big at? Probably have to get it made, huh?

The folks at FastSigns/Bull Outfitter could probably make some sort of large decal that'd work for that... a quick google search led me to http://www.headfirst-online.com/ that does custom heads.

I'm probably getting way ahead of myself, but how sweet would that be for all of the HOTDL bass heads?

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  32

A new drum set has been approved and will be ordered soon.  We've been using a student's private set (that's why its red).  The new shells will be as close to USF colors as we can get.

Does anyone know where to get an iconic U sticker or decal that size (head is 24" in diameter).  If so, please contact me at   jschnett@mail.usf.edu .

BIG thanks to JEWBULL for getting the ball rolling on the trombone slide covers.  I hope we can get those in the games ASAP!

Let's hear it for two great basketball teams and great bands there to support them!   The atmosphere in the SunDome has been INCREDIBLE!!!

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21

A new drum set has been approved and will be ordered soon.  We've been using a student's private set (that's why its red).  The new shells will be as close to USF colors as we can get.

Does anyone know where to get an iconic U sticker or decal that size (head is 24" in diameter).  If so, please contact me at   jschnett@mail.usf.edu .

BIG thanks to JEWBULL for getting the ball rolling on the trombone slide covers.  I hope we can get those in the games ASAP!

Let's hear it for two great basketball teams and great bands there to support them!   The atmosphere in the SunDome has been INCREDIBLE!!!

Look at Littledrmr's quote before Schnetty. We could order it from those guys. I have actually had one ordered from there before. They do great work!

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  20

perhaps we could help? look here: http://jglb.net/db3/00286/jglb.net/_uimages/rbjglbdotnet.jpg

We have done this numerous ways, both with painting and decals or stick on letters. Note the hole on the lower right, it's important to have that if you're going to use a microphone. It must be cut correctly, it’s kinda tricky…

It sounds like you guys are on the right track, but if help is needed, we are here. We have a friend who does excellent work with kick drum heads.  We would also be interested in helping with the trombone slide covers. Do I understand correctly, that small donations are helpful? If so, how do I make one?

i'll be at the SunDome Tues Dec 5 at 7 PM. (section D row 12) WE LOVE THE H.O.T. BAND (haven't heard theme from Rocky at Dome this year?)

johnny g lyon & JGLB / tampa