• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

SENT TO ME BY rutgers buddy

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

By Josh Newberg

USFnation.com

Posted Nov 21, 2006

USFNation brings you two updates from around the state. The first is from Boca Raton and in the second we go all the way to Havana Florida to bring you the latest on a speedy saftey. Only on USFNation.com!

TE Mike McGowan 6'4, 230 (West Boca): Mike scored three times in an offense that didn't throw very much. He currently has offers from Liberty, FIU and FAU. The only visit he has set is with USF on January 19th.

"I would love to go to USF, they have a great QB and a great coaching staff."

McGowan says there is a possibility of setting another visit or two, but he is hoping the offer will come from the Bulls and it will be an easy decision.

SS/WR/RB Darius Jackson 5'10, 180 (Havana, FL): Jackson is a speed guy, running a 4.4 40. He plays all over the field, this season he combined to rush and catch 17 touchdowns and on defense he had three picks.

He says USF has not offered, but says the Bulls coaches have contacted his coach about making an in school visit next week.

"I like USF and I'm interested if they offer."

Jackson says the main schools he's considering are WVU, USF, Clemson and Mississippi. He has no official visits set, but will begin to schedule them shortly and he said to expect USF to get a visit.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

they sound like good players, hopefully we offer them