• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This is what USF FOOTBALL is about!

Guest BasketBull.

Guest BasketBull.

Yeah, my handle says I'm a hoops diehard. But USF bball has never given the anticipation like USF football...

I used to dream of days like this back in the early 90's... USF FOOTBALL

If those steroid-using, non-sweating "athletes"' and their so-called "sport" get cancelled today, USF FOOTBALL is THE ticket in the nation tonight!

This was partly why I came back to school! You can't get younger, but you can always live your dreams!  8-)

...okay, time for some homework before THE GAME.  :P  ;D

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,064
  • Days Won:  469

The appreciation for a program like ours should never fade, especially for those of us that know what it is like to be a have-not.

The whole day here is geared towards getting ready for the game.  Watching the Jim Leavitt show (again), the 10-year video, and other highlights from Press Pass.

Me and the kids (now 5 and 8) are just bouncing off the walls with excitement waiting for a kickoff still six hours away.  That enthusiasm is what I enjoy.  I look forward to a good showing nationwide tonight.

Never lose your enthusiasm B-Bull!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

kids 4 and 2 and wife ready to go

will be in the chat room tonight

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

GO BULLS!  

I'm Lovin' it!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

spent the day i think all bulls fans want, i showed 14 high school students around campus.  they are on a 5 day tour visiting all of the schools in florida, they are off to their last school, ucf tomorrow.  and all 14 of the kids got usf towels.  40 kids in total came, i'm sure we will get at least 5 or 6 maybe.  Go Bulls.