• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anybody going to Cincinnati?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  483
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

BigEast Bearcat, there used to a place near the campus called Cooters years ago, I quess its no longer there.

Guest BearcatFan
BigEast Bearcat, there used to a place near the campus called Cooters years ago, I quess its no longer there.

Yeah, Cooters is gone.  the Area around Campus has changed a lot in the past years, some of the old business are around the borders of campus.  But there is not much left with all the construction going on.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  698
  • Days Won:  0

The Sun. night game is killing me, not going to attend because I can't take that Mon. off work and can't get a flight that would get me back before work... :(

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,734
  • Days Won:  425

The Sun. night game is killing me, not going to attend because I can't take that Mon. off work and can't get a flight that would get me back before work... :(

Sun night killed me, too ........ I've got family in Cincy and in Covington and was looking forward to going up there before the change ......... I keep forgetting there's a Skyline over in Clearwater. Where exactly is it?

skyline.bmp

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  698

There is a skyline on US 19 in Countryside on the West side of 19 about 1/4 mile north of Countryside mall....The one in Clearwater is on the beach, South beach across from the old Adams Mark

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,734
  • Days Won:  425

There is a skyline on US 19 in Countryside on the West side of 19 about 1/4 mile north of Countryside mall....The one in Clearwater is on the beach, South beach across from the old Adams Mark

There are 2 over there?? .......... Awesome.

• Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  468

Skyline "CincyTucky" Chili blows. However, Little Kings, was the beer of choice while I was

in high school in Dayton. They were great for our water skiing excursions. 8oz so you could

down them quickly between runs. Nothing like drinking and boat driving while pulling someone

around a crowded lake.